Do you have a crush on your fellow GAGers here?

Simple as that. Have you ever or do you crush on your fellow GAGers here? Do mention them here if you want to. ;-)

1|0
10|23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• No crushes but there are some nice looking women here and one good one I would not mind meeting if she even lived in my country but she does not.

1|1
    0|0
    • Did you tell her that you have a crush on her?

• Show All
    • Yeah. That's really really cool! Enjoy your treats!

• I am sure you can earn something yourself as well. Ok thank you

• No. Why do you guys think people "know" each other on here? I've been here since last September and I don't really know anyone, or associate their personalities with their names.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on that little box that says "comment"... I'm really missing it :( ... life was easier with you please come back.

1|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it a crush, but there are some beautiful women on here. It's just like anywhere else in life. If I see an attractive girl, I'll just think to myself that she's pretty, but that's as far as it goes. I don't ever approach tbh. In fact, I hate approaching, and internet approaching is worse than real life approaching.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here we go again

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm not telling... I'm shy. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • No hard to maintain crush for people I know online.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'll say this much... I have a deep appreciation for certain people that I converse with on here regularly. You can call it a crush or w/e

1|0
    0|0
  • @ersacol28 not really, it's a joke really... noone can have a relationship on a internet forum, so it's just a fantasy crush really

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course many of us have. All of the girl GAGers here are beautiful in each of their own way.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be a negative here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha yeah. There are 10 of them!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to meet someone in real life

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah... no... Nope.. None.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say crush bc I dont know them too well, but there's definitely some attractive ladies on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha no because I don't know anyone on here

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really - Some nice people but no crushes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that most of them appear to be young enough to be my daughters? no...

1|1
    0|0
  • Having crushes on someone? Das not it mane. Fuck these feelings bruh

0|1
    0|0
  • Would you stole my crush?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any of the girls here so I don't have any feelings for them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10