Why do people mess with people for trying to post questions that have potential to be helpful?

I always try to post things that can be helpful to some but when I do this some people just start directing offensive towards me on questions that I post whenever some of them are meant to be helpful to others or I may just be curious about. Why?

I'll admit that some are for when I'm bored or to try and lighten the mood and entertain others a bit.

Also this happens the most when I comment on peopes opinion to try to have helpful conversations

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude dude listen
    There are people here.. their mission is to f**k with your question/opinion without a reason
    So don't be mad about it:D :D

What Girls Said 3

• That's funny - it's what YOU DO!

• They have nothing more fun or interesting to be doing with their spare time. Sad.

• Because it is fun to mess with people.

What Guys Said 2

• Get over it dude don't take it the wrong way but its the internet you will find trolls any where you go

• What do u mean by helpful?

Hey can i aid u in ur endeavor

Or

Hey ur n idiot let me do it, that's better

Or

Hey redskin I'm doing this because pastor john said so and all the wrongs i cast on u r actually right cuz u have no soul :)