Does it annoy you when certain people comment?

if it's somebody you "don't like" (lol) or somebody whom you don't usually agree with comments, does this annoy you or irk you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does.

I'm like, that totally wasn't constructive, I wish he just kept quiet. Or like I totally understand his agenda behind that comment and know he's trying to look cool/show off to a girl, and I'm like, please omg.

Lol it's kinda mean/jealous of me but I believe I'm better in a way, i wouldn't do such things nor need to do such things. Which of course, means I'm not much better in terms of character, really.

What Girls Said 9

• Not in the slightest.

• noooo. not at all. this is online world... we all have to learn to accept other opinions even we hate it... if we get annoyed we should not chat online ,
    i ignore hater and i enjoy nice people..

• No, because listening to diverse opinions is part of what makes you better as a person.

• No, not really.

• not really *shoulder shrug*

• Yep all these anonymous posters burn my ass.

• what annoys me the most is when a user provides excellent reasoning to an answer, and some Dimwit ccomes along and posts a ridiculous opinion on their thread, as if the person is going to see things their pathetic way. They embarrass themelves, and it makes them appear immature with no intelligence.

• Yes especially if its someone who I just argued with on the last question. It makes me want to automatically block them, but I try to give them a secons chance anyway.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...7d7Gqz1qj26eao1_500.jpg

• Yes mistninja is so annoying with all those stupid photos 😒😒😒😒

What Guys Said 12

• There are two troll guys I don't like. Their sense of humour is shitty but I don't block them and let them to opine on my questions to let my questions easily reach 10+ opinions mark :P

Otherwise, everybody is kindly welcomed.

• No, I don't get annoyed if someone disagrees with me. GAG is a forum for a wide variety of viewpoints. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

• It only annoys me when every time they comment they just say something stupid and useless. It's ok to try to be funny once in a while, but every time, even in the serious questions, it gets annoying.

• obviously, that's why I get downvotes lol. people are sensitive as fuck too.

• everyone is welcomed to comment, I just find it a bit annoying if someone comments as if we're childhood friends.

• i disagree. I reckon it's because of your psychology, but there you go..

• I don't care enough to dislike anyone though.

• i don't believe that, but there you go...

• No, I think people should be open to disagreements. i would rather someone comment who disagrees with me than someone to just come and say "yah right on" it makes for much more interesting convo

• No I'm more annoyed that I can see it basically.

• I don't really get annoyed but I'm sure I annoy some people.

• Idgaf about it!

• Nice wording, But this still is a member post. which goes against community guidelines

• Yes. It always annoys me when Vegeta comments on Goku's power level.

• Yes. That idiot that always says "basically" at the end of his comments, which are usually filled with the most gutwrenching stupidity I've seen on this website. I'm just waiting for him to comment on this.