Is GAG going to ban my account?

I've had three questions be removed/reported just because they mentioned sex and I'm a minor. It's honestly not a big deal to me because it's a thing that happens and we're all human, but do you think GAG will ban my account for these strikes?

• YES
  • NO
  • HARD TO TELL
  • YOU'LL BE FINE, NO WORRIES
  • Im actually worried about the same thing
  • They won't remove you, just the questions but YOU GET TO KEEP THE XPER
WHAT IS THIS!! STOP DOING THIS TO ME YOU GUYS. DON'T QUOTE ME! DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T CARE. I AM FRAGILE. JUST BAKE ME COOKIES AND BROWNIES AND THEN EXCUSE YOURSELF FOR STEALING MY XPER
I'VE GOT AN ANSWER ALREADY. NO NEED TO REPLY.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont care

• Just here for the Xper?

• Lol "you owe me food" 😂😂😂 wow

• @Asker I don't understand why you set him MH, He don't even care , But you give him MH? What about us?

What Guys Said 7

• Not yet. That was just warning but if you keep asking such things then they'll ban you. So, better ask less sexual/explicit questions in future. Wait till you hit 18.
    Good luck :)

• Are you a moderator for GAG? & Thanks

• Oh ok. THANK YOU! :D

• You're welcome :)

• And I know who you are.

just here for my xper,

But to answer, probably not, there are a lot of people on here that should be banned but aren't

• DANG. You've busted me. Wait who am I? I can't have you knowing it's me because you'll know that other questions were prob me too or get me confused with other anons. So who do you think this is? I'll give you MHO if you guess correctly (:

• I would say you are the kid with the fish - I can't remember your username exactly something like Sharon, Susan or Suzie

• Nah. Definitely no S in my username.

• If they would have done it you would get personal warning from them first then they will delete your account after removing the next question that over did it.

• Calm down but Nope, I don't think they will ban you!

• Nope you will be fine chill

• why are you asking about sex? are interested?

• Why would any one ask about sex?

• why did they reported your questions? did you mention anything about sex?

• I just flagged this topic you started. Expect to be banned in the next 24 hiurs, sucker!

• Great, but a GAG moderator already answered my question and visited this page. Thanks for being an ass.

• My pleasure ;)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care! That how you do it!!!

• You owe me some brownies

• Nope, you're apple24 not 24 apple. I guess I'll have to give it to I_am_repulsive

• That's not fair...)-: I am going to die now! Hahaha

• lol dw they remove a lootttttttttt of what I say. I think most of it is automatic. I've only seen somebody get banned for ruthless shit like pedophilia or serial harassment. Which they are good and vigilant about, thankfully.

• that is neat i didn't know minors can't post sex questions, I've seen a few though or was it really sexual?

• One asked about foreplay, another about sex on period, and I don't remember the other, but it'll be up for about a day then I'll get a message from GAG saying "your question has been removed for posting about sexual behavior as a minor" or something like that.

• well they are just trying to avoid angry parents so they will keep removing them but i dont know how many or if there is even a limit im sure you get a warning.

• A moderator commented so I have my answer

• You'll be ok.

• YOU'LL BE FINE, NO WORRIES

• I have no idea