What questions on gag piss you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• "What kind of girl do guys look for?"
    Come on, I see that shit at least five times every day. Enough already! Check the other millions of identical questions if you really can't figure out the answer yourself.

"How do I attract a taurus/gemini/etc. guy/girl?"
    Words fail me for people who ask this kind of questions.

"I'm a 14 years old girl/guy and I want to have sex. Is that bad?"
    Again, words fail me.

"I'm 15 and I've slept with 12 guys. Does that make me a slut?"
    Not only are you indeed a slut, apparently you also lack common sense.

"Is my 7" dick big enough?"
    *Sigh* here we go again. No, of course not. No girl will ever have sex with you unless your dick is at least 10" long. Everybody knows that, right? Right? *facepalm*

"Will guys date me even though I have small boobs?"
    You have boobs? Congratulations, you've just passed the "Am I a girl?" test, meaning that the chance is fairly big that straight guys will be attracted to you. Breast. Size. Does. Not. Matter.

Excuse me for my rant. You may now continue with your daily life.

What Guys Said 32

• The body visualization questions.
    Everytime someone starts describing him or herself purely with words it's like playing the FBI suspect sketcher game all over again.
    www.rawstory.com/.../NAACP-handout-800x430.gif

• Bruce Jenner I dont want to talk about him and his daughter

• Astrology questions.
    "Help me make a decision that is important to me, based on arbitrary, demonstrably false superstition!"

• Those that trigger judgmental answers or that make wrong statements about one group of people. Like "are all Christians XXX" or "are all black people XXX".
    I've hidden quite a lot of those either as "nonsense" or "offensive".

• Anything pop-culture related that is clearly forced upon us for marketing purposes. Like, if nobody gave a crap about Bruce Jenner, nobody would ask. But because it's a hot topic at the moment, either a dummy account or an admin of GaG would ask it anyways for the sake of SEO.

• The questions that aren't asking anything, and a just a way for the asker to shove their opinion down your throat.

• Is my boobs big enough for you guys? My penis size? Are you a virgin?

• FRIENDZONED questions. I'm like shit nigga move the fuck on!

• ^ it may be harsh but its true most guys should not stick their whole time into one girl

• The ones that end with them just posting a nude photo of themselves. And it's always fat out of shape middle aged dudes...

• Just now see one up titled "Girls, Would you ever sleep with your sisters boyfriend/fiancé/husband?" ///never am sure if it is a troll or just an ignorant asshole.

• penis questions the constant penis questions ! XD

• Umm where can we find you MIST ninja? UMM in the MIST maybe? i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• Too many repetitive questions.

My reactions when i see them.

http://replygif.net/i/1245.gif

• Too many questions annoy me I just ignore them for the most part

• Any question where we are asked to make a choice and then the asker argues with the participants because they don't like the choice made.

• None really, some are so stupid that I can only shake my head or laugh at. This site wouldn't be what it is if the same questions weren't being asked daily because you rarely see creative questions on here anyway.

• Dare to tag your GAG crush,
    Penis size matter,
    Is my penis of good size,
    Boobs or ass,
    Mixed signals,
    Does he like me?
    Selfie time..

• Is my dick big enough?

• "I'm 14 and I had sex with 16 people, am I slut?"

• -Black girl/white guy questions. These are so ANNOYING

-Penis size questions. No one gives a damn about your penis!

• People asking stuff they know the answer to but just want validation from others for. They go nuts when you go against their thinking so that's why I do it intentionally

• Gag couple one

• Sexual and bf ones mostly xD

• Anything the person asking could have taken ten seconds to google.

• Questions about height

• Does this girl/boy like me?

• When every girl asks me to rate them.

• Friendzone questions. Simple as that.

• Basically they just mentioned everything gag is about in the opinions

• nothing you're free not to engage them if not...

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 31

• The super long ones with no breaks and the ones that are all about stares. Like how am I supposed to read body language through text on a computer screen or find it even mildly significant?

• There's a lot of them but this one is definitely #1

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1237795-which-ethnicity-has-the-nicest-pussies

Or any of the other ones that I listed as part of my answer. Oh and not to mention the ones about how teens should be band from the site.

• What's the ideal dick size for a girl... or *post a pic of your sexy body* and ask "am I fat? Or too slim? Should I lose weight? Are my big boobs hanging out from my bra sexy enough?"
    Or.. why do girls friendzone guys? Do nice guys finish last? ... stuff like that.

• "GIRLS IS MY DICK LONG ENOUGH TO PLEASURE YOU? -goes into unnecessary detail about what their dick looks like-"

• Lol to deep for me this early in the day, and while that is true, she's got the right personality for lack of a batter word lol, it was just a joking suggestion, relax -_-

-goes back to sleep-

• @mistninja314

• Can you send me a picture?
    How do I look?
    This happened and I want you to read my mind about what the question is.
    I'm going to ask something random and not give any details so making it impossible to answer me intelligently. Then complain that everyone is an idiot.

Just. Stop it.

• Anything made by bitter guys and girls (but especially guys)
    Why are girls so shallow?
    Why don't girls like me?
    Why do girls only want guys with a big wallet?
    Also those really vague questions like
    What do girls/guys look for in a girl/guy?
    Like I'm supposed to know that. We just like someone or we don't. Those questions really grind my gears

• I could write you a novel, honestly I could.

I hate the "do guys like girls with make up" questions.

I hate the small boobs/small penis ones.

I hate the obvious "what does this mean?" questions. "So this guy told me he liked me and asked for my number and he called and asked me out, what does this mean? do you think he likes me?" Just tattoo stupid on your forehead please.

I hate the questions from girls who are obviously in a perfectly healthy weight range asking how much weight they should lose. And what is even more disturbing is that some wackos on this site actually think these skinny girls need to lose more weight because that's apparently normal on whatever planet they're on.

Especially the guy who keeps asking the questions about the same woman in the video over and over again. He wants to know if she's "fat" and what pisses me off even more is the way people on this site throw the word "fat" around in questions when most of the time the women are not even fat. I saw them rating some guy the other day as well and he was obviously not fat, yet people were telling him to lose weight.

I especially hate when people criticize/rate people in questions who aren't even the person asking the questions photos, they will link a celebrity or a random person and go "rate this person". Why is it acceptable to rate/criticize someone who didn't even ask you to rate them, if you have nothing nice to say about someones appearance, just keep your mouth shut please.

I needed to get that out lol

• My questions.

• Why girls are such bitches or why girls hate on other girls ;/?

Posts like that piss me off, cause of course the answers are so damn obvious!

• OMG! A LOT!
    -The does he like me
    -What does this mean
    -The is this a good size
    -The race questions
    - The am I a slut
    -The why dont I have a girlfriends/boyfriends
    -The is this wrong
    and way more.

Mostly the does he/she like me's and what does this mean. You know they like you. Then, sometimes if you say they like them. They debate with you. Like, "But, we don't talk" then, if you say they don't like you, THEY STILL DEBATE WITH YOU. Like, "But, he said I was cute." You can't win on those.

• Incest questions.
    Question where the asker generalise the whole gender.
    Also race questions. Where asker thinks his/her race is better than others

• Incest questions are actually against the guidelines, so if you see one, report them as "Explicit".

• Mesonfielde Really? Ah, Okay! :-)

• - That Bruce Jenner question. And it comes from an admin! Are you kidding me? How can someone be that dumb to care about that show or the people in it?
    - I take pride in being an asshole to women who have boyfriends - coming from a 33 year old loser.
    - Can a... th abortion hurt my chance of having healthy babies in the future?
    - All the attention whoring girls asking people to "rate" her
    - All the zodiac questions. How can people be so dumb to actually believe it?

• *Why does my vagina smell?
    *Is my penis size normal?
    *Am I ugly?
    *Why doesn't anyone like me?
    *How do I look?

• Virginity questions. I can't stand the hardcore virgins here who feel like they need to do a shout-out about their moralities.

• dick size questions... boobs or ass? do I need to lose weight?(especially when they blatantly don't need to)

• oh and also.. "im __(age) and im still a virgin am I weird?"

• @octavion I have yet to see one like that and I HOPE I never do!! :/

• it is slightly less so now, but for the majority of years and still somewhat now, the % of questions that are dick size and how on earth do I suck a dick was/is like 50% lol

• Race debate questions
    Weight debate questions

• Questions about sex, hoes, liking their best friends that don't have a mutual interest and rating their photos. Whoops should not talk.

• The ones having a dig at the opposite gender, or questions that are offensive.

• 99.9% of questions here are entertaining. I wouldn't feel right if I let them "piss me off" lol

• The "How do I look" and "penis size" questions. Also the repetitive questions that have been asked many times before. Sometimes I think people copy popular questions so that they will get into th popular question section. :/

• My favorite (not) is the " what does it mean when he/ she *** insert whatever***. It means exactly that, Captain obvious!

• Some may get tiring after awhile but none really piss me off

• 1. Race questions
    2. Rate me
    3. Does x race like to go out with x race
    4. Do you believe in God

• Race, someday do you wanna have a baby (I don't hate it but it was asked so many times in the single month.)
    Boob and ass
    Post a selfie
    Fav. GAG couple.

• All the questions related to RACE. Omg pleaseeeee stop!

• Questions about race, the friendzone, and questions that anything that seems troll worthy

• Insecurity, vagina smell, dick size.

• Silly racist questions

• Rate me questions

• Am i a slut/bad person if I...

• More from Girls
    1