GAGers , what is the most thing u like and the most thing u hate here in GAG?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. the amount of xper you get for getting your mytake promoted
    2. everyone

0|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• free entertainment, talking to people everywhere around the world
    the continuous penis questions and I'm this race will this race like me questions get annoying

0|2
    0|0
    • you're welcome Richie Rich

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

┬┴┬┴┤ (・├┬┴┬┴

┬┴┬┴┤ (├┬┴┬┴

┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴

*goes back to lurking*

• What I like the most: the ability to post detailed questions which you can't do on other sites

What I hate the most: the fact that they keeping showing the same questions to answer in your feeder over and over again even when you've avoided them for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate anything. But I guess it's how a lot of guys under 30 don't seem to be able to think beyond their own bias/reality. I've seen women who do the same, but it seems like more guys are this way. And the repetitive common sense questions.

What I like is the interesting and fun people that I've seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like the rate me questions lol. I like to see what some of the guys here are working with.

I hate all the repetitive dick size questions. They're never going to like my response anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I am 16, I am said to be very mature for my age and honestly, I dislike questions about "HELP ME I AM PREGNANT' and all. I like it here because it somehow made me wiser, more decisive and so on. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • u can make friends, know other culture, discuss topics, make fun..
    i hate that RATE ME things here. ist like in a nursery school

0|1
    0|0
  • Like: I learned a lot of new things! 😄
    Dislike: The provocative questions...

0|1
    1|2
  • U all are douche bags and whores

0|1
    0|0
  • I like random questions.
    I hate morons who just go rainbow on me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• sp.yimg.com/.../th

Other than hearing about dick size and girth being good enough I'm good.

0|1
    0|0
  • its somewhat entertaining when im bored.

and I don't hate shit on here really, if people start getting retarded I just go offline for a while. so simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost like everything here honestly, I have no complains... Yet

1|2
    0|0
  • I haven't been around here long enough to have a favorite or least favorite thing.. But I have to say I do like the site very much so far. It has a nice variety of topic categories and posters who come off as being rather friendly and intelligent. The demographic seems to be a bit on the younger side but also somewhat diverse as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing I like most about G@G is the users, the thing I hate the most is unnecessary updates that make G@G annoying to use.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the little orange notification icon.

However, the most vocal people on this site are utterly terrible at rhetoric.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like, fucking with people... I hate, most of the people. Especially the religious straight edge permavirgins

0|0
    1|2
  • i like my friends, and i hate everyone else =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Good: time passing site...

Bad: addictive site

0|0
    0|0