Do you get offended if specific people comment here?

if it's a person you don't like? Or whom you just don't tolerate that much?

I personally don't care if people here dont think i have a right to comment. llolol... who even says I don't? lolol.. fuck "dude" thinking, i don't care...

0|1
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• if i don't like them i won't care at all

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I understand where people are coming from, however, a lot of people have been rude about me commenting just because of my age. Obviously for some questions I'd agree, however others I don't see what the problem is. I'm very mature for my age and I'm living under the same circumstances as everyone else, so I just wish people would give me a chance...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't. They don't what they are doing.
    cdn.someecards.com/.../1305827057190_2077981.png

1|1
    0|0
  • not offended exactly... i'll just see the username and think... what other crap is this ignoramus spewing today?

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care, as long as no one is saying something ignorant directly to me I'm fine.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a guy and girl down voting me right now with everything I say. Oh well happy hunting my comments :p

1|1
    0|0
  • I've forgotten just about everyone's name, so I have no idea if I didn't like a person from before I came back.

So, no, I can't care at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I get annoyed at your questions and comments.

0|2
    1|0
    • yes, i'm glad you do. because i know you control social discourse and will arrest me if I don't comply.. i don't know i tihnk it's because you reckon you're pretty you reckon everybody has to respect you lolol.

• Show All
    • See? I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say.

• OK... so everybody has to make comments per what you like? lolol...

• Ugh no but I'm inclined to think you posted this because of a recent fight pertaining to the question you're asking.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes ms psychic.. tell me where i was born then lololol

• Show All
    • "I'm inclined"... meaning that's what it sounds like... I never said that I think or know that I only said I'm inclined to think that.

• lolol... i don't believe that, but there you go..

• I don't know anyone on here personally to say I don't like them lol silly goose

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If I don't like them, then I ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some people I really hate on here, but I usually just ignore their comments.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care enough to feel offended.

2|1
    0|0
  • nah I really don't give a shit hahaa.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely mind as long as people remain polite and correct. Disagreeing is no problem and I like to have good discussions. The only thing one must not do is starting to call people "idiot" or "fool" because they have a different opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people are, that's why they have a foot long blocking list.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh people could say whatever on their mind no matter how perverted or sexual. It wouldn't offend me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not an over sensitive loser.

They can say what they want to say.

0|1
    0|0
    • i don't believe that... it's because people whom you "don't like" say stuff and that offends you..

• Rarely. --

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I understand everyone have a different way of seeing and understanding of things. I'm always going to answer from my perspective. be like kanye west. I tolerate everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • *GASPS*

You're asking a question now? GET REPORTED, SON.

0|0
    0|0