Did you ever meet someone on GAG, you met in real life BEFORE gag and met on here as a coinsidence?

Did you ever meet someone on GAG, you met in real life BEFORE gag and met on here as a coinsidence? The world can be small.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have! It was awesome since we lost contact through Facebook, I'm glad that he still recognized me and hasn't forgotten how I looked.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 11

• no.. I would hangout of a few folks here though (:

• No but I've met a couple of people who went to my university on this site even though I did not know them personally.

• Kind of! @mr90skid and I went to the same high school, same class, and everything. But we never bump into each other irl. It wasn't until we talked in GaG that we knew about each other :)

• Nope! Someone on my FB friend list "like'd" GaG on there though which has me suspicious af...

I don't ever see or talk to her though so it's cool, I guess..

• No... lol.

• It has never happened yet. Although just after I joined I'm sure there was an anon poster that knew me.

• One of my next door neighbours (and friend), @lime_rampljuset joined the site few weeks ago. My family knows her family

• I thought she was one of your sisters here

• @abundantlyrich she is not, she is the best friend of one of my sisters. My sisters were on the site for a brief time, they didn't rejoin after a bad experience with online harassment and bullying.

• Thank god no lol

But I've met someone on GAG in person (after talking on GAG first)

• Yes, few weeks ago I discovered @SnowHearth was my neighbour. We've been friends for years, she is also my boss. I found out she had a profile on the site, few days after I joined.

• No I haven't

• Yes an it was extremely embarrassing because I don't have to be shy on the internet.