It's worth getting paid for posting question and giving opinion on GAG, like on YouTube. Agree/disagree?

0|1
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I know a person can make money off youtube but for posting questions and giving opinions? never seen that feature on youtube, either that or your question is poorly worded.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but the only way your gonna get paid on G@G is to become an admin, which is highly unlikely for the average user. You can redeem Xpoints for stuff like amazon gift card but no cash, even the mods don't get paid.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you mean through xper, then no you are making like 2 cents an hour. If you mean as a supermod/admin. then no you get paid like $13 an hour. lol

0|0
    0|1
  • The question is, who is gonna pay for us?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true... but who pays for youtube and other sites? They could do the same on GAG

• Show All
    • Can't the same be done?

• Maybe... Let's hope so lol

• No, that destroys the purpose of the community

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah, people get paid for commenting in videos in YouTube?

WUT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Whos going to pay?

0|0
    0|0
  • ummm no you shouldn't get paid for asking a question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Why should anyone get paid for that? We already get xper points on here which can be redeemed for things like Amazon gift cards.

1|0
    0|0
    • True but isn't money just so much better than gift cardss?

• Show All
    • The admins have to make a profit, if they just gave everyone money, there would be no point in them continuing to run this site.

• Good point!
      I don't literally mean everyone

• Don't the admin get paid?

0|0
    0|0
  • Agreeee! Its easy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Precisely. The whole point... an easy way to make money!

• The site would go bankrupt due to this, I think Amazon gift cards are just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the most idiotic post I have ever seen. -_-

0|1
    0|0