I actually love this site LOL ! Am I the only one? So many people her are so nice and helpful thanks yallll?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's really entertaining and addictive and most people here are nice people just like you :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• not as much as me basically...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Some are cool. Some are as literal as a dictionary. Any time you say something tongue in cheek for a laugh half of them get offended. They wouldn't understand irony with an instruction manual

• be the girl version of klaatu

• I find fascinating, infuriating... you are right, I love it.

• We really love our Portuguese members!

• Yea the truth is, they are nice on here.. how about you meat all of us in real life. i think you would be thinking differently about us. dont you think?

• Yeah yeah yeah u are right :p i love this site whenever i feel bored i alwaus check this one kinda addictive xP

• Eh... :/
    ...

• I can't trust you... Thanks for letting me know.

• Rofl what are you talking about?

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, it's a great site and there are a lot of great people here. Some people here aren't so great though. I just took a two day break due to that. Sometimes a small break is needed because now I feel better and ready to help others again :)

• Omg are you okay now? f the people that upset you girl !

• haha Thanks, yeah, I'm totally fine now. Just needed a little break :)

• Same here!
    I love to hear opinions of others about certain subjects and it's just entertaining to be here and sometimes you really feel like you helped someone.
    I also really like the people. A little while ago (yesterday actually), I was being harassed by this guy here on GaG and I asked a question about it. The people here were so supportive and kind. They all wanted to help me out. I really realized that this site really is a community of people and you can really bond with them.

• Omg that's great ! I'm glad you got some great advice girl. Is everything okay with you now?

• Yeah I'm alright. I haven't heard of the guy till now, but I saw he posted a question today so I know he's still here. I'm a little uneased because of that, but he got reported to the police.
      Luckily I know that people here support me in this case and if I get harassed again in an opinion, people are going to stand up for me.

• I think it's a great site some days. Then there are days when it's like I can't get on the same wave-length with people.

• Yeah this is a pretty cool site.

• Yea I'm kind of addicted to this place.

• You're alone :o

• This place is goddamn addictive.

• there are a few bad and ignorant but the people who are helpful and nice are the reason i stay

• Haha! I think your talking about the wrong site...

• I'm not one of the nice and helpful people, but like you I like this somewhat stupid site.