Do you care about your GAG reputation?

Since it's unlikely we'll ever meet the people we talk to on this site, do you care what they think of you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 48

• yeah because 1 day we're gonna gather in a square basically...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• That's going to be a crazy, chaotic and possibly violent day, gays, atheists, religious people, winners, losers, feminists, and so on and so forth all together, unchained by the internet, it would certainly be interesting to say the least.

• @phoenix98 LOL i believe it'd b fun basically

• Lol of that I have no doubt.

• To be honest I don't really care what anybody except a very select group of people think of me, I came here to help people, and give my honest opinion about stuff. And while I am always nice and respectful to people unless they give me a reason otherwise, I don't doctor, edit or change my views, beliefs or opinions for anybody. And I am sure some people hate me for that, but I did not come here to please them, and I do care what a couple people think of me on here, but that number of people could be counted on one hand, so in the greater scheme of things my original point still stands.

• I don't "need" to care because I do only positive deeds and I am honest with my life and responsible for my words I speak here. So, I'm genuine. I am what I am and say what I feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

• I care SOME, because I do like to be liked, more than to be disliked.

But I'm not kissing up and kissing ass to get in ppl's good graces. Too much pride for that. :)

• I really do care. And most people on here deserve and get my respect. But I don't let any of that keep me from speaking the truth as I see it.

• One of the advantages of this site is precisely that we'll never meet 99.9% of the people we talk to... so why would anyone care what people here think about them? Of course, a lot of teenagers can't stand any peer pressure, even on a site like this! But for us adults, I don't see why anyone would care.

• we have a reputation?

• Not at all lol
    I speak my mind... post a few gifs here and there.
    peeps like me? Awesome! Let's be friends ^_^

Peeps don't? I shall wipe my tears and click refresh :p

• People have reputations on this? If anything it's a laugh how people need to go anonymous for the silliest things as if a buncha strangers on the internet are going to go "User (name) said this on an internet website.. isn't that funny?"

• I think you'd be surprised at how many GAG users openly talk shit about what other users say. Hopefully most of it is in jest, but sometimes the comments are just plain rude...

• I've seen plenty of users argue and all that and honestly, it is nothing worth getting worked up over. This is an internet website and nothing more.

• Not really.

My opinions and beliefs are my own. I share them on there when answering questions.

Some like them, a majority don't

I'm still on here lol

• Only my friends not haters

• Yeah in a way I do, but I have a bad reputation as it is already.

• Why is that?

• Do you make an effort to phrase things in a way that is polite but direct, or do you not care how people interpret your attitude?

• I'm more empathetic now and unlike before where I actually scheme through and sometimes misinterpret their situation, I was giving a blatant half ass answer.

• If my reputation is anything other than a sarcastic but occasionally insightful jackass who trolls idiotic questions, then I'll be supremely disappointed.

• I came here to help people with sound advice. I'm not a Guru, but I try to help. As long as I have that in mind, I care not about a rep.

• I don't care about the reputation and I am me all the time. Love me or love me more, I am perfectly fine either way. :)

• No not really. I express my honest opinion on everything

• I gotta keep writing long and thoughtful responses so people think I'm smart or something.

• YOU BET YOUR FINE ASS I CARE ABOUT WHAT TOTAL STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET THINK OF ME.

• A few, not many. It isn't that important, truth is.

• no not really. Which is kind of nice because than I can answer more honestly. I like to still be polite and respectful though

• "My" reputation.
    I have a reputation?
    What is my reputation lol?

• I don't care about any reputation, I'm a free man!

• I care I want to be likeable.

• I really don't care. Nobody knows who I am anyway. Not that I would care if they did. That is why Anonymous is SO FREAKING IGNORANT... nobody knows you... your already anonymous...

• Not really. I don't have a picture up or my full name so it's almost like I'm anonymous anyway

• hate me, or like me idgaf we're all keyboard warriors on here

• if people didn't care, the anonymous function would not be so popular here

• I don't care very much.. since no body knows me here and I don't know any one here very well...

• I do care.

• Not at all, but i try to give fair opinions, even if they sound rude.

If they think bad of me, it's their problem, not mine.

For haters,
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2b9bdcc5f7.jpg

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 38