How have you changed since you first went on GAG?

Myself, I started here years ago. Different account.

I was sheltered, pretty ignorant on how relationships/sex worked. I was also really shy and didn't get out much. So I basically assumed that asking girls questions on GAG was some kind of supplement for actually learning lessons in real life experience.

I also used to believe there was some kind of rigid formula a guy must meet in order to attract women.

When alls said and done, 95% of what I learned in GAG, I could've learned in real-life in half the time. But I still enjoyed my time here nonetheless.

yeah. i dont think i'll be staying here for much longer. I've been growing up over the past year while this place is pretty much staying the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I was just thinking about this the other day! I went back to my old questions and answers and it just made me shake my head.

I've been on for 5 years now (since I was 15-16) and my views have changed incredibly radically as I learned more and more about life and science. A few examples I can easily point out are as follows. I used to be a christian and an apologist, I am now an atheist. I used to be an intelligent design theorist, I now know how incredibly stupid that is. I used to be more of a pessimist, I am now slightly more optimistic.
    Umm... besides that though my first for knowledge and love of science have always been present, but when I was younger I was indoctrinated into a belief and of course believed them because I was only told the one thing. Now that I am able to see more and know more I think my views are much more "factual" or sound.

What Girls Said 11

• I came here at 22. I needed help in a lot of things. Now I'm more well rounded

• I came at 19. Virgin. Didn't have experience, never had kissed a guy before and was wondering how to talk to a shy guy. Now at 23 I have been in a 4 year relationship and have a child. I was a freshman in college living in the dorms and my only worry was my grades. Now I have my own family, own my own home and car. Life has changed for the better

• Yeah, my core values haven't though.

• I have changed but not due to anything I've come across on here. I enjoy it here, I'm not here to look for change or because I feel lost or anything.

• I'm not much of an asker anymore and have become strictly an advice giver.

• its a phase many of us go through. at first you want to learn and then you want to teach.

• I think I learned some things, especially about the U. S. A. and the Americans. My points of view in relation to some things changed. I also found out new stuff.

• Not really. I'm pretty much the same. But it's been just couple of months since I have become active.. So I don't know.

• I don't know. That was 3-4 months ago. But I got nicer I think.

• No much I am still the silly me.

• Umm, a lot. I went through different life stages.

• My written skills have decreased a lot. I used to be very eloquent, now I only write a few sentences full of grammar mistakes. On the bright side, though, I still don't give a fuck about being a horrible commenter.

What Guys Said 17

• I am now living alone.
    I am in a different continent.
    I am studying and pursuing a different career.
    My life goal become far more ambitious than it previously was.
    I gained 40lbs - in a good way.

• I started on here at 46 and was surprised by the maturity of the younger people so my view changed quickly.

• I don't know if it was BECAUSE of GAG, but I hung out with a crush for the first time (a few months after joining GAG).
    But I've been growing socially since about a year before I joined GAG anyway.

• I'm not sure if I didn't actually know this but I learned that everyone in the world is human. Men and women have their own personal insecurities and doubt about themselves. Even though I don't personally know anyone hear and people can answer questions anonymously, this site is pretty transparent.

• I have learned to try to get along and avoid threads that are going to get me into trouble

• I'm probably much more empathetic and I actually take the time to answers question now rather than to simply scheme through and blatantly give a half ass answer.

• I haven't really changed at all lol, I'm pretty much the same guy I was when I joined, really the only difference is I am more comfortable posting on random peoples opinions.

• I've become a huge asshole

• well brother... GaG has changed since you've last been here. 3 points:

1. If you're black, niggga run.
    2. If you're a woman, you'll see more penis than a street prostitute
    3. If you're a feminist, welcome to the list of endangered species

• It opened my eyes to some aspects but no I haven't changed.

• No the only reason I did change not GAG related cause when I came on here I was freaking out from losing hair all over my body before it was just my eyebrows and i was insecure about it at first.

• many things basically... generally i feel more and more cleansed after each day...;-)

• The only thing that changed is how bored I get, with G@G I get less bored.

• I haven't changed one iota.

• I think I've become more vulgar, I swear all the fucking time now lol

• I was 23 years now 24

• I haven't changed, this place can't be taken seriously...

https://youtu.be/x2dTSSQNf1o