How do you delete a question?

I was wanting to clean up my questions and delete 2+. How do I do that without disavowing them? Is it possible to get them off the site forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, no. I guess GAG doesn't allow it for whatever reason, maybe to protect site content? Not sure. Best you could do is disavow, switch to anonymous if you don't want your name on it, and if it's something with pics of yourself you want gone, then delete the source of the pic.

• That's EXACTLY what I'm wanting to do... how do I do that?

• Hmmm... ok, I'm going to send out the Bat Signal to @xHoneyxBeex , she's way better at being a mod than I am😆 Ms. Bee, can you assist this nice young lady?😊

• Lol thanks WhiteSteve. Asker, you can message me with the exact problem you're having and I can try to help :)

What Guys Said 2

• Once you ask a question, you're doomed. You can't delete it. You can only set the anonymous option and disavow opinions.

• Once it's out there, it's out there for good. Google is in connection with it. That's how most of us found the site. We asked something on Google and found it through that. The only way to truly get it removed is to contact Google but, then you're giving up your anonymity, and well, you won't be doing that, since you even went anonymous for this shitty question

What Girls Said 2

• As far as I know you can only disavow it.

• What if you contact the admin? Or delete your GAG account?

• Worth a try. I have not done it so it is an unknown.

• No can do.