Would you cry if one of your GAGer friends suddenly dies? Why?

I am very sorry for this question : (
Having read so many suicidal posts on here these years, this question suddenly comes to my mind today--would you cry if one of your GAGer friends suddenly dies? Why?

I am asking also because I saw a post about a GAGer who said he cried when he heard that one of his GAGer friends is suffering from cancer : (

Updates:
Thanks beforehand for your inputs.

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. There's a guy (I'm not going to reveal his name for his privacy) whose future is very uncertain because he has cancer (last stage) and honestly, it made me cry when I heard about that.

He is such a motivation. He's very happy and requested me to not to get emotional over this. I can't imagine how people manage to build enough strength. He really VERY brave. VERY VERY brave.

I hope and pray for his long life.

And some people are really very close to me here. And I never wanna lose them at any cost.

☮PEACE☮

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I've never cried when anyone has ever passed - my dad, grandma - no, nothing but that doesn't mean that I don't feel or care. Just that I don't display it :)

Yes if anyone passes here or even is going through a rough patch, I will feel saddened but I think crying is ruled out. I don't however, challenge nature :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Why won't you display it? :- )

• Show All
    • Thank you for your comment :- )

• The pleasure was, is and always will be all mine dear girl :)

• Never really thought about it - I don't mean to offend but to me you are like characters on a website rather than flesh and blood - I have got to know some and they have become more human to me so I suppose I would be upset if anything happened to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crying I'm not certain. But touched, of course. They are people and if someone you talk to really frequently passes away, that can't leave you indifferent.
    And indeed if a friend would tell me he or she had cancer I would be impressed by the situation.
    And, depending on how bad he or she would be feeling, I'd try to be there for the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends really. as it always does with these sort of things

0|0
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk

I'll tell you all about it when I see you again @JackKerouac77

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know nor would anyone if it happened to me. A few years ago, GaG, if notified would keep a user's account open in the event of death so comments/posts could be made or read. I don't even know if it's still a practice or if it's ever been done but to honest answer the question, I'd be upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel sad if anyone on here died, even some of the assholes. But cry? Probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would definitely feel sad! :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • anyone would be concerned when another person dies thats just normal

1|0
    0|0
  • If I felt that it was someone really close, then it sure is a possibility.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• It would depend on how close I am to them. There are three people on here who I talk to regularly and I would definitely be upset and cry if something were to happen to any of them. Of course I get sad when I hear about anyone dying, but if I'm close to that person, then naturally I get more upset about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a close friend I would cry and feel miserable will miss them badly. If I don't know/never talked to them. I would feel sad :/

1|0
    0|0
  • i would :/ one of my friends on here did pass away some time ago, it sucked.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be sorry if it was someone I didn't/know, but if it's someone I didn't care about, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone on gag did kill themselves or the died of an overdose a few years back. I used to talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • But how would you even know if someone passed away on here? I would feel sad, I don't know about crying. But I would feel sad for days

0|0
    0|0
    • For example, they found out from the posts on the deceased's Facebook.

• I would most certainly be sad. Depending upon who it was, I may or may not cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course i'd feel sad
    especially if it was someone who i've had a conversation with, internet friends are still friends :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't because I won't know whether they are telling the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! Even for the ones I no longer talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do people know if a GAGer dies though?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk to a lot of people here, so no I won't cry but I'd be sad if I hears someone died here

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be dancing

0|0
    0|0