How come everyone is blocking me?

Do you get blocked randomly?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I get blocked all the time.

• I got blocked by one guy, and I blocked him in return (since I didn't want to see his close minded questions or responses) but that was it lol.

• no idea. If I have I am not aware of it - isn't that when you try to post on their question and you can't? also can you no longer message them?

• Yes. People I've never even had a conversation with just blocked me. Presumably because they disagreed with my answer on some question.

• @jacquesvol I have so many "offensive" opinions, that I wouldn't know which one they have a problem with.

• Internet is the empire of the butt hurt. the blocking feature was Gags present to them.

• you've blocked me a couple of times lol

• Don't dwell on it, man... who knows what offends people here? But, on the flip side, if you mis-behaved or said something or did something that you should not, you'll probably get blocked. It's no brainer.

• Okay who blocked you?

What Guys Said 12

• You can easily get blocked just for telling someone they might actually be even partially at fault for their situation. Often the person asking the question isn't nearly as blameless as they would like to believe. You tell somebody something they don't want to hear they block you. I don't have a problem with it, that is what the feature is for. The only time it bothers me is when they keep talking shit after they have blocked you so that it looks like they put you in your place and you are too afraid to respond.

• Mate, I get blocked all the damn time. All I need to do is talk about religion.

• No I don't get blocked randomly.
    For you, I guess it's because you're overly sarcastic. I've never seen you seriously giving someone insight advice. So, I think they consider you a troll or xper hunter. That's why.

• Realize one thing. You can't be nice to everybody else!
    Either you are a strong personality or a weak. A strong personality will polarize people, a weak one won't. A weak personality will not make people hate you, but not make them a fan of you either. Basically no one will hate you and no one will love you. All is neutral. A strong personality will make people notice you more. Hence some will hate you and others will love you. It's all about balance. Yin-Yang.

• I don't block, others block those they don't like or those who contradict them or do it to end a discussion, then forget to unblock.
    Easy blocking is not the best idea of the Gag programmer, of course.

• Yup randomly by abundantly, galaxy hot, wandering without any reasons... But I have return them favour...

But blocking features need improvements here.. Coz still I am seeing them.. 😗

• Happens to me all the time

• I only get blocked by the pervs I call out on this site.

• Cuz thats what dem cuties do.. cawkblock ✋🏽

• I get blocked randomly I don't know why whatever.

• i don't care... if they cannot handle others well, that's their business..

• yes I've had this happen to me many times