Would you block someone for them just messaging you?

• yes
  • no
  • i have done this
    Vote C

2016

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• No I welcome anybody to message me on anything. Whether if it's good or bad. And I love to talk. People in the past have randomly message me and I always responded.

• Not unless the message was extremely offensive.

• As others have said depends on content and intent of message

• someone messaged me saying that she blocked me because I disagreed with her on a post.

So I was like "ok, reported for harassment"

• That depends on the contents and the number of messages.

• It depends on the message (s). If the person sending to me is being abusive and idiot, then yes. I would block them. I wouldn't block them for just sending me a message.

• I said no but this one time a guy messaged me "Hi cunt" and I blocked him immediately so sometimes maybe..

• Not simply for messaging me, though I suppose I might depending on the message, especially if they sent more. I haven't got anyone blocked though.

• Only if they say something hurtful enough. Or are obviously bots / trolls.

• I'd be pretty surprised if a guy chose A or C

I've nvr blocked anyone

• Depends don't the content of the text!

• No, I like it when people message me!

• only if it was a gay guy hitting on me.

• Nah. I have never blocked anyone on this site so far. I have been blocked for calling out pervs but never blocked outside of that

• If they're saying "hi", or nothing threatening then no, I wouldn't but if they're doing any threatening then yes, and I would report them as well

What Girls Said 20

• I would but only if they sent something really offensive or inappropriate. I would report and block them. I rarely block people though, I think I've blocked like three people over two years! Anyone is welcome to message me though. :) I'll try my best to reply.

• I would not unless they were extremely persistent and annoying. Then after a day or so I unblock them ;_;.

• Yes, but it would depend on the content of the message. I wouldn't block someone who just casually wanted to chat. However, if they messaged me unwanted sexual or pervy content then I might.

• Without reason, no. But I would not go way out of the way to befriend them either.

I don't know them. Also reallllllllly depends on what is being said.

• Maybe if that person thinks the person who messaged them is weird.

• Depends what they message me
    Also depends if they have message the same thing over and over like that guy on here who is obsessed with cars being stuck in the snow sand or mud. I blocked him I'm sick of him asking about it. Or I block perverts if they don't leave me alone etc.

• If it was something creepy like somebody threatening me, then yeah. But if they wanted to thank me or say hi, then I'd talk to them. :)

• Yes, if I see in their profile that they're nothing but perverts. I want to avoid any possible contact with them. Especially if they've sent me more than 1 message.

• If it's perverted, yes I will block
    But I won't block anyone for just messaging me

• Only if they're sending creepy messages.

• It would depend on the message.

• I've done it enough times. If I could, I'd prevent all the horny guys that look for a 'girlfriend' from messaging me. If you're not in One Direction, I'm not interested.

• If he's REALLY inappropriate and annoying, then yes.
    Either than that no, maybe they want to make new friends. What's wrong with that?

• Depends on the message

• Yep, the content was too much.

• It would depend on the contents of the messages.

• No. It depends on what they're saying.

• Depends on the content.

• I have once he was being extremely creepy saying I know where you live. So yeah definitely didn't want to deal with that.

• wow... that definitely a VERY good reason to block someone

• Some people have done this to me... it ain't cool at all.

• someone blocked you, or you blocked them?

• Ouch, that's kinda cruel.

• yeah... so i wanted to know how many people have done this