Well I am new here?

I am new here on GAG
What can I expect?

who can i be introduced to here on GAG (Whos famous)?
And who should i stay away from?
Any other life advice y'all want to give me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• What can I expect?
    A lot of Klaatu

Introduce yourself to Klaatu

And who should i stay away from?
    Stay away from Klaatu if he doesn't like you

When in doubt... Klaatu it!

• 4|2
  • Weeellll GAG is an interesting place- to say the least.

•it is very addictive
    •there is a population of pervs, creeps, trolls, and catfish
    •some recurring, controversial topics turn into a wild fire of arguments quickly. Topics you should avoid:
    Religion, abortion, underage sex, virgin/non-virgin, anything associated with the "friendzone", feminist posts, and circumcision (you will learn about many others later on.

Some of the most famous GAGers are anyone with a Guru or Master rank, and/or being a moderator, super moderator, or ultra moderater.

There are many different topics that all questions fall under: Friends and Family, Fashion and Style, Relationships, Dating, Flirting, Gifts and Special Occasions, Girls' Behavior, Guy's Behavior, Sexual Health, Sexual Behavior, the infamous "How Do I Look", Social Relationships, and Other (sorry if i forgot any).

Perks of joining GAG.

•increase your knowledge about the opposite sex and/or the dating world
    •gives you something to do in your freetime
    •gives you a chance to share your wisdom with those in need of advice.

Things to do on GAG:

•post fun and random questions to pass time
    •earn EXPER by sharing opinions
    •post MyTake (s) to shate your wisdom to the whole GAG community (not to mention earning a ton of EXPER)
    •earn followers
    •socialize with others and message people who interest you, and make new friends.

Welcome to GAG! If you choose to stay, you must take the good with the bad ;)

• Also, feel free to message me if you need any advice or more info.

• Welcome to the site - Answer questions for a few days to get a feel of site. You will soon get hang off it. I would say 95% of people are ok , a few trolls but you can block them if you want. With pervs you can set up an extra layer of protection you can set your profile to private and your personal messaging to only receive messages from people you know (your followers).

• Welcome. You may not like what I say to you or to others however you will find I am truthful and honest. The truth hurts but it builds character for the those who can endure and process it. Remember that.

• welcome... basically*

*just keep in mind this word... that's the only thing i have 2 tell u...:-P

• Start asking questions, people who answer your questions respond to theirs too that way the both of your questions get more publicity as well.

Stay away from perverted people of course, I stay away from anonymous answers just cause its nice to get a visiual on the person and their questions.

Start asking life questions

• I am famous here and welcome to GAG and u should know I am the grandpa of@chocolateismylover and @toadette

• Hi fellow Anongirl. I call out the pervs and idiots on the site. If you need anything or get harassed by the ElliotRogers aka Virgin Lover guy let me know lol. Otherwise there are a ton of great people on here.

• Just browse through all the questions one day and see if this is your thing. You will automatically meet lltsnof people as you answer the questions.

• Learn through your own experience.

• helllo welcome!! Have fun here.. You can get addicted to GAG that you know that

• expect to these females to lie and give you false hope.

• Welcome to the marsh...
    Here you will find trolls, perv most so are you ready to face those dickheads?

What Girls Said 4

• Well first, welcome to GAG :)

It's a great site and you'll get a little bit of everything on here. There are some people who are great at giving solid advice, some people who are good for when you need a laugh, and some people who remind you that not everyone is so nice. All in all though, it's an interesting site and as you spend time on here, you'll learn which users you "click" with and which ones you may not like very much. So, I can't really mention any users to you, it just all depends on your personality and as you use the site, you'll figure that out yourself.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or you can refer to the FAQ :) www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• No one here is famous tho some people probably think they are lol. You can expect a lot of craziness. If you'd like, you can go to www.girlsaskguys.com/FAQ to learn about how the site works. But you basically just ask questions and give opinions on other people's questions. My advice? Make sure you have a thick skin and some patience lol.

Welcome to the crazy, colorful world of GaG.

• You can expect a bunch of insecure questions. Most people are nice and there is also a bunch of assholes oh and get ready for the Pervy messages if you put a prof pic up. The guys here are thirsty as fuck watch out. But it's an entertaining place so I stay for the that and the people and the free shit. Free shit is always good.

• What are you a 3 year old on a website?