Anyone tired of the "how do I look." questions?

i see them all the time. kinda annoying

Most Helpful Guy

• The "How do I look?" questions are sort of the blackbirds of GAG questions. They are a very numerous and common bird, and they travel in large flocks.

What Girls Said 16

• Just block the whole topic. It won't get rid of all of them, but most of them.

• yes I am tired of those questions. by the way, how do I look?

• I don't mind them since they are one of the few questions that are easy to answer. Some questions are so complicated you have no idea what they are asking.

• Yes, you can just block that section though

• i did. but people do them on all sections. the still leak through.

• If their parents gave them attention they wouldn't need all this validation.

Joking joking :3 GaG is a very valuable tool in determining ugliness or beautiful bangability

• I only get annoyed if the person uses their daily 5 question limit to reask the question over and over

• No. I just stay out of the Fashion section.

How do you get tired of questions on a site designed to ask questions? It's like going to China and complaining that you're tired of Chinese food.

• It does begin to get kind of tiresome/annoying especially when the same people ask the same question... But hey there's a lot of questions like that on GAG that constantly get repeated so I answer anyway.

• 2|0
  • Yaaasssss!

• Well, they're just one of the type of questions you see a lot on gag. I have to admit, it's kind of boring to see the same types of questions over and over again. I don't mind the "How Do I Look" questions, though.

• Ummm no, it's kinda meant to be, there's even the topic 'how do I look' and it's there for a reason?

• Almost as much as the penis size questions.

• ... yes + the cock size questions where there is NEVER a right answer :P

• Yeah they're a little annoying sometimes. I still answer them though for some reason.

• They amuse me.

What Guys Said 13

• Many of them were bad enough when all kinds of people were posting pictures, including very poor quality ones, and expecting high ratings. Then they started with the "Rate my friend" pictures. Bad enough when they wanted themselves rated, now they post all their friends. then there are a couple of gals (anonymous) that post picture after picture, often saying "this will be the last one". Right. Now they are posting pictures of food and wanting those rated. Where is the button to press to blow up the sender's computer?

• dude/girl u can always block this topic u know...;-)

• We just can't avoid it. Just ignore them.

• only if they dont include pics lol

• Yes cause the smart ass in me wants to make a joke

• They don't bother me at all because I simply ignore the threads which don't interest me..

• You can block that section, you know?

• Yeah but not as much as questions like "why do black guys like this and why do black guys like that?"

• I dont mind it. If someone wants other peoples opinions on how they look, i dont see anything wrong with that.

• What other questions are you going to come about in GAGer then?

• does it matter? people can post as they please.

• I like them.

• It doesn't bother me. I like looking at other peoples pics.