What made you choose your username?

oh and for the record Jose isn't my name, but 22 is my favorite number, whoever guesses what my name (1try) is gets best answer

name begins with C

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I used to be part of another forum where my name was SnowAngel, and users frequently typo'd my name and called me Snowangle. It became a running joke and the nickname stuck.

• lmao, I had a friend who's username had Angel in it and we had the same running joke.

• Desi is my nickname and I like Scooby Doo. So i put them together lol

• Well my name is MonĂ¡e... And I think diva is pretty self explanatory.

Give me the first letter.

• I was trying to remember my grandma's address so I decided to make it my name.

• Umm well Lexxy isn't my name my real name's Chloe, i just chose lexxy cuz i seemed to like it. And 666 is just there becuz of no reason, I'm not gothic or anything.

• My second name is Valentine and one of my favourite songs is toxic valentine by all time low, soo I thought that my username should be ToxicValentine :)

• What made me choose my username? My dog.

• A Bard is what Homer was. I have a passion for writing and I like poetry

• Laura Marx was a revolutionary communist and a great theorist :)

• Your name is Juan!

• deans original license plate from supernatural best show and fandom in existence!

• I love my daddy and I love weed :)

• Rose is my middle name and may is my nickname

• What you fuck is what you fuck.

• Cuz my real name is unique and I like the XC face lol

What Guys Said 11

• I used to be really good at Modern Warfare 2, called in a total of exactly 300 nukes over the years. It was a kill streak you got (for killing 25 enemies in a single life) that blew up the map killing everyone and ending the game. So I wanted to change my gamertag to something cool that could relate to a Nuke, like Incinerate, Incineration, Incendiary, something along those lines. But they were all taken. So I made up my own cool word, Incinerary! And now it's kinda my username for everything :D

• i was thnking bout that movie where the character Klaatu appears the moment i was joining in GAG... and voila basically

• I am a fighting warrior thats why

• My first name is Yazan
    AA stands for my last name which is Abuayyash, it's one part in English but it's two parts in my native language so the first A stands for 'Abu' and the second A stands for 'ayyash'

• I was just feeling really nervous at the moment. I wasn't expecting to become a normal GaG user though :).

• No creativity, I just put my real name and the two first letters of my middle and last name.

• Was listening to this song when I was in the process of changing my name.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmisOxCHEiw

• It was suppose to be ironic in a way, but it backfired of course.

• I like the name big daddy and i'm slim , so i put them together

• Search this question...