Anonymous? Or nah?

What do you set the majority of your posts as? Do you set yourself to be viewed anonymously? Or do you tend to let people see your account?

• I generally post anonymously
    13% (3)32% (7)22% (10)Vote
  • I generally don't post anonymously
    87% (20)68% (15)78% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• So I can write
    "NIGGER n** NIG NIG GERRRR!"

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I never post anonymously, I personally don't really see the point of it. However, I don't mind when other people use the feature, as long as they aren't using it in order to be hateful to others and hide their username.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've been anonymous like once. I felt so sneaky being anonymous

1|1
    0|0
  • I rarely post anonymously on here. I'm already anonymous here so I don't see the point.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't post anonymously. No one even knows what I look like or who I am, so there's reason to be doubly anonymous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't post as anon at all. If I have something to say, I'll say it no matter what the context are. If you don't like it, I don't really care because it's my opinion after all and no one else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont really post annoymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous for shizzle http://cdn.makeagif.com/save/VzJhCv

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally post and comment anonymously lol

0|1
    0|0
  • This should answer your question.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• LMAO You might as well give me MHO because even when I'm ANON I'm not ANON in the same sense. Since I keep a MEME/GIF next to my name. I also don't change the way that I type at all, I'll still say whatever weird thing that pop us in my head without a fuck given LOL ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MTA1NzA3Mjk4MjQ.jpg h i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • No one knows who I am here. So I'm really always anom.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't post or answer anon. What do I care? Yes it bothers me that others do but Fuck it that's their choice at least they have a choice. Not that matters if you watch the age range and how they type (or come across) you can figure out who they are pretty quick anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly do I have to hide? If I say something and no one likes it, that's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I very rarely post anonymously, I don't really care what people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never do unless I think that my answers won't be taken seriously because of my age, then "under 18" is better than "14". I don't give anyone a name or a picture though so I'm already somewhat anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anon rarely, only when I need to be ruthlessly honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too lazy to check the box.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much never anonymous. I used to post anonymous at more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why post anonymous when have an account :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually anonymous. I don't want people making the false assumption that I may be open to being friends with them because they see my username in the feed here and there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly anon... most of my questions are quite personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm always anon cuz i don't want to be seen as one of the regulars, ya know where everyone knows ur username and stuff. just no!

0|0
    0|0