What do you think of people asking questions and commenting anonymous?

I just wonder! Some of them might be helpful.. but don´t you think they are also very annoying? What do you think this website could do to make the anonym trollers going away?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's useful when you want to ask something that could be somewhat embarrassing.
    Imagine someone would "is there anyone with herpes on here", with the intention of learning how other people endure treatment or discuss it with their boyfriend...
    If anonimity wouldn't exist that question would trigger zero answers.
    So this is when anonimity is essential.
    Unfortunately, some people use it as a balaclava to insult others which is really sad :-(

• Thanks for the most helpful. Let's enjoy not being anonymous :D

What Guys Said 5

• They just don't want you to see who they are. It's okay, it's a feature. If they are just being abusive, you can also report them as Antagonistic, although only if they actually say mean thing that are legitimately mean with the intent of being mean and not constructive at all.

• I think a lot of people are doing it out of habit like they are innocent enough some of the anon questions.

• I find their answer style gives them away anyway. So if you're on here enough... you know who it is anyway.

• when the question is very personal I can understand someone prefers to ask it anonymous but otherwise I don;t see the need to use this option

• They are ok by me, its a feature so what not use it I say : )

What Girls Said 5

• I don't find them annoying unless they're rude or trolling... but that's the same when people don't go anonymous so it doesn't really make a difference to me.

I think we have a right to our privacy.

• I really dont like the Anonymous feature. I've used it once to get non biased answers though.

• i just respect their choice

• That is just a minority acting up.

• not all of the questions are trolling from anonymous... some are serious no matter how dumb they sound believe it or not.