Gag is like a fucking CULT or a fandom. ?

It's easy to get in but there's no fucking way out.
It seems like people can't just disappear from GAG. And if you leave , everything about you is left open to public leaving you insecure.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Not true. They don't have to share as much and can answer in Anonymous mode to stop bullies from tracking their every moves. People who don't want to write in Anon mode and prefer to reveal themselves in an intimate manner gives trolls a chance to make them a sitting duck. :P These are young girls trying to get attention from the guys here :P

• Ehhh no. Not at all.

• That's a bit much don't you think? And you can always make tour questions and answers anonymous and disavow them.

• Weird. I thought that if you delete your account everything you ever posted or commented on gets deleted too. Or am I wrong?

• I can't relate to that but okay

• What are you talking about? I have left GAG twice now.

• i think there is an option to delete your comments or questions

• I'm sorry to say this but no there isn't a way.

• I'm begging you.

• go on your questions and every question has three options on the right side you see like a chain sort of thing click that and remove your question

What Guys Said 8

• Welcome to the internet, there is never a clean way out. However I would probably describe it as a fandom over a cult.

• You can move out but your posts will stay.
    However, since you've been working behind a username it's no big issue.
    No one knows who Saga-Agustus really is so when you leave, you leave.
    Also, old posts are still there but no one watches them anymore. We answer recent questions, the old ones are "just there" :-)

• I don't see it like that.

• @Saga-Agustus

Are you saying you want to get rid of some of us?

That kinda hurt my feelings : (

• G@G is just a website.

People choose to put out their personal things like this, so it's their own fault.

• Sort of tbh

• *Everything about you is left open*
    please explain this.

• None of my questions can't be taken Down nor mu answers. Even if they contain confidential information.

• Like selling your soul to the Devil?