Are there a lot of trolls on here?

I posted a picture of myself here and asked if I looked good, and there was a girl who said I was fugly 2/10. I don't understand, looking at myself in the mirror I know I'm not. At the very least I'm average, when I'm in real life, and I'm out and about I look around and know I can't be ugly. Some people have said I'm good looking as well (in real life).

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• There are. And you asked for opinions and she gave hers, I fail to see the problem. (Maybe she could've been a tad sweeter)

• most of time when people post to rate ther looks its because they feel unsure of themselves. being called a 2 is harsh because im sure he is not a 2. but to someone with low self esteem it is bad, and unnecessary.

• I don't know because I don't get this trolling business but the girl was giving you her honest opinion maybe you're not her type and plus if you're going to post a picture and ask people to rate you, you'll have to be able to deal with unpleasant answers. It's life.

• I think that's incredibly rude even if your aren't her type sounds like someone who just wants to make a as* out of themselves

• They can run wild on occasion.

• HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS ME!!! I said you're fugly Hahahahaha :D :D

• We are talking about an online community. Of course there are trolls in it.

• It was jut her opinion, we are all entitled to them...

• If you're gonna be bothered by one's opinion, you shouldn't ask about your looks. Not everybody is gonna be amazed by your beauty, or lack thereof.

What Guys Said 10

• different people different opinions.

don't let it get to you its only the internet.

• its why you can't take them so serious. everyone wants to ask and receive responses like oh your a 7 or your a 8. but there is always people who are just dicks. go on sites like hot or not and there is always avg, even good looking guys who are rated like a 4. but girls even if there ike a 5 get 7s and 8s. don't take it to serious. even tho I been in your shoes.

• Yeah ok. My mistake for asking such a question. I'll just trust my instincts, the mirror, and people's opinions and comments in real life :).

• If you want to ask a question like this then you have to be ready for opinions that you wouldn't like, otherwise don't ask in the first place.

• I met one here, a few hours ago.

• Nature of the beast - Ask any question and chances are you will get at least one troll

• Dude... if some1 gives u 2 /10 then he/she must b bitter him /herself basically...;- )

• Maybe she just really thought you were 'fugly'.. there are a lot of trolls on here yes, but you can't assume someone who doesn't find you attractive is automatically a troll

• Hope for the best... Dude.. but...
    Prepare for the worst.. !!

• Im a profesional troll

• Of course there are trolls. In real life too there are lots of trolls.