What's an MHO percentage?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It is the rate in percent of your Total Most Helpful Opinion (TMHO) divided by your total number of opinions submitted (TOS) multiplied by 100 (to express in percent)

TMHO
    ------- X 100 = %MHO
    TOS

I assume it is to give each GAG member a level of achievement in delivering helpful suggestions to others. So try to be thoughtful and considerate when responding.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• -100%... nvm 5%.. it doesn't even really matter since people answer or post a lot and the more you do that, the less the % of your MHO is going to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 12% i last looked

0|0
    0|0
  • 6%

I get a lot of MHO's, but i answer way too many questions for it to go above 10% xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the percentage of the time your answer was selected as" The Most Helpful Answer."

0|0
    0|0
  • its like a yahoo best answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It represents the percentage of 'Most Helpful Opinions' someone has received out of the total number of opinions they have given on the site. So just to explain that in a more simple way, if someone has given 10 opinions and 2 of them were selected as MHO, then that person would have a MHO percentage of 20%. Hopefully that makes sense :)

2|1
    0|0
    • Whatever she says is true ^ ;)

• Show All
    • I didn't think it was necessary as yours was pretty close. Just wanted to add to it.

• @zoooot Okay, I understand. Well thanks for further explaining that then for the QA here to see. I can see how it might make a bigger impact if someone posts on a lot of questions without a MH selected. Some QA's take a long time to select a MH.

• MHO means Most Helpful Opinion. The percentage is calculated by how many of your opinions are voted Most Helpful out of all of your responses to other questions.

2|1
    0|0
  • Your percentage of most hopeful responses.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means most helpful opinion percentage

0|0
    0|0