Do you guys honestly take people's opinions on here in to consideration?

For me, it's uncommon for me to be submit to an opinion that opposes my own, however, I'm not saying I wouldn't listen to someone's input. Probably 30-40% of the opinions on here are either:
1) ridiculous (in my perspective)
2) insulting
3) or not near my comfort zone
... I like to listen to people's opinions because it allows me to see some things in this world in a disparate perspective, which was my initial purpose on making my account.
In terms of insulting opinions I come across, I listen to them.. But I rarely get offended. As long as I know who I am in my heart, there is no need for me to be hurt by them. At least I know who I am, rather than some stranger miles away from me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're any good, yeah haha

I also take into consideration how old the person is and whether they have the life experience to offer relevant advice.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I tend to consider peoples' opinions on my own questions, because I only get a few answers anyway so it's not hard to think them all over. And usually when I post a question I'm desperate for help.

But other than that, I don't really. I mean, sometimes people answer with paragraphs of information that's mostly repetitive bullshit (no offense people), and then I get MHO for having three sentences.

• I give best advice to my ability no one is mistreated
    i believe in helping people out and support people
    with kindness cause everyone has a heart is the way
    i see things :) :D

• You see, that's coming from the perspective of an advisor... Not all advisors are the same. I was referring to how the advisee would handle the situation

• sometimes i think people just want to hear what they want to hear but at the end of the day you can do what ever you want some people have more life experience then others if a person can make a decent argument or give a logical onion i think its worth considering i mean that is why people are here no? to get advice on things they are unsure about or know little about

• Yeah aha, exactly. I honestly would have more respect for this site of people truly used it for reasonable questions. Bit every now and then, the absurdity I come across on here just dilutes the deference I once had towards the community.

• I've come across a couple accounts similar to the one you encountered. But I guess it's okay, at least God knows I tried lol

• And yeah, that's true as well. I find those too entertaining

• I answer bluntly, people only want to hear opinions that they like anyways.

Only questions I've asked have been for fun, I'd absolutely never take advice from people here.

• Sometimes.

• It's free, what do you expect

What Girls Said 7

• I do depending on if they're rational. I will admit that I have asked questions that are specifically geared into wanting to hear affirmation of my beliefs... but not about big things. I still submit opinions that oppose the question though.

• If it makes sense, yeah.

• I do sometimes, I wouldn't ask a question if I didn't want advice

• Not usually but I'm 29 and I'm mostly set in my ways. Maybe if I was younger I'd be easier to influence.

• I don't ask anything serious so IDGAF to be honest.

• Well, then what do you ask? Just random things?

• Yeah like what's your favorite color? O movie? Just simple things like that for serious answers I have my dad, my mommy and my 5 brothers :)

• Oh haha, okay that's understandable

• in one case yes i did. people here recommended i buy a vibrator because i have trouble orgasming and they recommended ways i can do it withuot my parents knowing and so far its been great.

• Omg please help me.

Based on ur intution right now please say yes or no..

Will i marry my jewish crush?