Do you ever wish people would put NSFW in the title?

I just opened what I thought was a question and there some chick in skimpy lingerie is. Not suitable for work. lol which if there would have been a NSFW I wouldn't have opened it. Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah they should, it would be better if they didn't post graphic images because any minor on here can click it, that NSFW isn't stopping shit lol.

• Your bike crash accident videos aren't graphic at all lol

• There is a mod list? :O

• @bubble_tea yeah somewhere in the FAQ i think lol

What Guys Said 9

• This should definitely be a feature. Because some people really don't want to see it for many different reasons.

Also things like this may be innapropriate for minors and this idea sounds really great!

We should have this solution implemented as a gag feature to be able to tag NSFW.

• @GirlScoutsRevenge totally agree

I don't know, to me this comes off as:

"Why is everybody talking about sex in this forum on human sexuality? I don't get it?"

Sometimes pictures really are worth a thousand words. I assume that all of GaG is really NSFW.

• Thank you, it is the minority of people whose profession would include looking at only certain aspects of GaG, especially the non-sexual topics as that is predominantly what the site is about.

• Correct, that is why the "how do I look" questions were moved to their own topic heading.

Basically, Girls Ask Guys is:
      - dating
      - breakups / divorce
      - girl behavior
      - guy behavior
      - relationships
      - sexual health
      - sexual behavior

And a few other non sex topics with enough traffic to justify keeping them around so their content doesn't pollute the discussions on the sexual topics.

I'm not coming here for fashion or music, I'm a 48 year old man for God's sake. Rolling Stones and old blue jeans and I'm good.

• The question I was looking at was in fashion/style. Not expecting it in that category. I understand that there are topics on here that have sexual nature, and I am not saying to censor that because it is a great place to come to when you need a question answered but when I am looking at shoes, I don't expect to see boobs.

• OMG EXACTLY the same. happened with me in the metro. This woman was standing to close to. me, literally overlooking into my cell and I opened a question and I see this girl wearing something strange that had all the wrong places covered. It was quite embarrassing considering that I was giving that "business formal" aura with my attire.

• You would be bit surprised whose behind them kind of accounts on here
    i can guarantee you that person is male whose also got a female account
    too on here that's why they post that kind of crap on here sometimes they
    get pictures of other people not even their self and post on here too
    i really think different rules need made on here..

• I agree. Too many people posting as aliases. They're usually pretty obvious. I try to avoid or report them.

• We constantly fool around and troll at work, nsfw is the order of the day. Don't think we don't get any work done, it's just our way of getting the clock to speed up :P

I don't really care from my own perspective, but overall a lot of people, for isntance You, get too excited when they see a picture that doesn't fit the standards of their morales or it just makes them blush if there are witnesses.

• Good idea that

• probably a good idea for some, though I have my own office for a family owned business and am basically the boss here, so not an issue.

• no, since i'm not bothered if people get in trouble at work. they should use their discretion anyhow...

• Na, when I want to browse a cool website that implements things like that I hit reddit instead.

What Girls Said 4

• They can't put that. They would get sued for discrimination though its not secret that white people are more likely to get hired for management positions due to the veiled racism of society.

• Was it a 'how do i look' question? It's kind of expected.

• Well is any of this appropriate for work? Shouldn't you be... y'know... working?

• I am working. Being that you know nothing about what I do, why would you ask that. Don't assume things.

• I thought GaG was the disclaimer.

What a well chosen acronym.

• No, because Im not a pussy ;)