GaG's members are so familiar to me right now, what about you?

I already memorized a lot of gagers' names and it feels like family

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I will try not to get to that point, because then I'll know that I'm addicted to gag and it consumes my life.

I have bigger things to focus and right now gag is distracting me 😂

Getting to that point takes a huge chunk from your life, so I want to try avoid that.

• Yes the more you are on it, you spot the people who use it a lot.

• I just became active again after 2 years, so there's that. Hopefully I'll get to know more GaG members as the days go forth.

• I don't know how you can feel like family on this page where I never got serious advice on whatever I asked. I only recognize some certain members but those who are freaking annoying.

• I don't know anyone!

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, we are an extended family.

• I have some of those =]

• Most definitely :D

• I remember a lot of people. Like the active ones.

• Yes definantly

• Yeah, I have a lot of people memorized too.

• Family, no. High school, yes.

• yeah it's more like a high school because there is a hierarchy of all the members

• Well, I meant that it's like high school because of the way people act on this site. There are "cool" people, there are bullies, there are very serious people, there are jokers... while it's nice to have variety, and while I enjoy seeing the different opinions and perspectives, it can be annoying when it feels like participating in this site is the equivalent to being back in high school and navigating my way around all those different cliques.

• I used to know a lot of users before, I used to chat often with them when the chat was available, but when the chat was no longer here I kinda lost contact with most of them and kinda stopped logging in here so much, so now I barely know the people