I can't comment on an opinion anymore. Is it just me?

I can't comment on anyone's opinion.
U can't say everyone has blocked me on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was surprised too on desktop when I saw that the comment buttons are very tiny, so I'm running the following script with Chrome's "Custom Javascript for webSites" add-on

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../...tton-fix-js-2.PNG

And it gives me a comment button with actual "comment" next to it as text, it's pretty neat you should try it

What Guys Said 4

• What happens when you click on the comment icon? (speech bubbles at the bottom right of opinions)
    Do you get an error when you try to send your comment? Or you do not have the speech bubbles?
    What kind of device/browser are you using?
    Thanks

• I had that problem once and it did that for a day for me and I couldn't comment on my on question. Unless of course the person has blocked you.

• ULTRON PROBABLY BLOCKED YOU FROM COMMENTING.

• Did you check to see if they're only allowing guys or girls to answer the question. If they do, you can't comment on a guys answer anymore, otherwise, if they are allowing both, you're blocked

What Girls Said 5

• For a specific question or all of them. I was gonna say the QA probably blocked you but there might be something wrong.

• If you can't comment they may have blocked you.

• Were you blocked by someone?

• Do you have enemies on here that are all against you? People you know?

• The person has most definitely blocked you.