Do you check back your opinions on GAG to see for likes n dislikes?

Or Do you care for likes n dislikes?

0|0
16|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• sometimes yeah. i like to see where my haters r at. sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised, others I'm like 'yep, there they are :) '

0|2
    0|0
  • Yea sometimes.

0|0
    0|2
  • I do have a look just to see if I think the same as most people

0|0
    0|1
  • i rarely do that

0|0
    0|2
  • You saw through me...

0|0
    0|2
  • Don't really care

0|1
    1|6
  • Yes I do check. I don't really care.

0|0
    0|1
  • When I was too free hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah bruh like when there's nothing else to do

0|0
    0|1
  • No I don't really care.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes but, I dont really care.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes I do but I'm not that bothered

0|2
    1|3
  • Yes. When I have nothing to do. It really made me happy when they replied back.

0|0
    0|1
  • No , i don't care about them. If i have an opinion, then someone disagreeing with it doesn't influence it one bit. Of course there is people who will agree and disagree. I never upvote of downvote. I never comment on someone elses opionion either just because i don't agree, i have noticed controlling people tend to do this.

0|0
    1|2
  • Yes I do that

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah IDGAF my opinion it's my opinion lm entitle to it. Remember the US constitution says freedom of speech

0|0
    1|3

What Guys Said 14

• Yes I do care. Not that much but still. There are so many jealous stalkers and some people are insane/ignorant so I don't care if I receive a few downvotes but if the magnitude is very high then it'd help me to realise that I have done something wrong or incorrect. Upvotes help me too. It gives me a feeling of adulation, contentment and reverence.

Furthermore, I admit that I make so many grammatical mistakes so I check them to rectify them and ameliorate my skills.

It doesn't take much time. I give only around 25-50 opinions per day. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do check

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to speculate on the down votes, yes

0|0
    0|1
  • sometimes. im always curious to see which opinions show more or less favourability on here

0|0
    0|1
  • I do I'm kind of obsessed.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really unless it's a massive downvote. I remember receiving one of the most down votes I have ever gotten for simply refusing to hit a women back even if they hit me first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the need

0|0
    0|2
  • im downvoting everyone who says no.

0|1
    2|1
  • Depends on how much effort I put into the opinion. My more detailed answers that seek to actually help a person with their question/issue rarely get upvoted lol. I think people are just too lazy to read

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't go through with life if I don't get upvoted enough ((((((

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah lol sometimes it's funny

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No really, but can't say I haven't done it

0|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Naw not forreal unless I haven't been posting a lot that day

0|0
    0|0