Does anyone else feel frustrated when browsing gag in public?

Sometimes i do, I don't like it when I''m having my laptop open in public, especially i dont want others to see the site logo in the corners... girls.. ask.. guys.. :D So I made my chrome not to show that logo when I surf gag

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say frustrated is the word but i am a tad more cautious of who is behind me. in public I'm on gag on my phone so no one sees anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well I use my phone all the time so nobody really knows what I'm doing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol cool how did you do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • only if I'm at work on my breaks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go on mobile and I try to cover it when I'm in school and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag is like my sanctuary my comfort zone the only place where I can rely be me and say what I do and what I think so YES I'm frustrated when it comes to GAG in public.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Lol I don't care lol not really, I mean what is the worst that could happen? I'm giving advice, chatting with people or even worse I meet someone from there ! lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I do they to hide the screen from others. No wonder its the biggest "guilty" pleasure of most people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't use gag in public. I did once then my friend thought it was a dating site so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I get annoyed when people look to see what I'm doing like uhhh excuse you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah same here, i blocked the photo :).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do it in public period.

0|0
    0|0
  • I USUALLY AT HOME SO I'M NOT WORRIED TO EXPOSE DEPRESSING AND SILLY QUESTIONS TO MY PUBLIC AREA.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you cover the beer your drinking aswell?

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yeah. i ain't telling people im on a site called "girls ask guys". jesus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, so i dont browse it in public

1|0
    0|0