The same askers the same commenters...
I know there's a lot users..
But where are you GAGers?
Wheeeere?

0|0
27|28

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I'm guessing only 10% of us post openly (not anonymously). so, the vast majority you don't notice because they hide in the shadows of gagland. ;)

2|5
    0|0
  • They probably aren't as active so you don't take notice of them

1|3
    0|0
  • well not every user is active lol, and we all live in our different time zones so u definitely dont c everyone.

am i one? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, am still here if that helps! lol :)

0|1
    1|0
  • All over the world, awake at different times, online at different times, choosing the ones they want to respond to, or asking questions, male and female, anonymous or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • They're stalking around... and you probably made them scared by trying to discover their existence x)
    But I probably am not of those 50 so I guess Imma just scroll now...

2|0
    0|0
  • Most people just don't post regularly I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here 🙋🏽 unless you count me as one of those 50 GaGers lol

1|2
    0|0
  • *Some answer anonymously
    *Some just answer from specific categories that don't immediately show up in the live feed
    *Some just troll, never answering

1|1
    0|0
  • They're around they just don't care for attention :D

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I have to go do Toad rescuing missions. I'm here, for now 🙋

1|2
    0|0
  • Mash Potatooo

0|0
    0|0
  • *raises hand* here I ammmm!

0|1
    0|0
  • I recognize some, then I'll see a few I've never seen before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of us rarely go anon and we answer a lot of questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here as well. Off and on though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, true! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some users rarely sign in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here..

0|0
    0|0
  • Present

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here 🙋

0|0
    0|0
  • Am hiding under blanket

0|0
    0|0
  • Here, here, right here! by the way am I one of the 50 gagers?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here! I just hide 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahahaha! I love your question. That is one question i have often thought about!! The same people tend to pop up

1|1
    0|0
  • I beez in the trap

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Hold on let me summon around 80% of the active users on GAG LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_12.gif also known at the Mistniggas (Biggest gang on GAG according to mr90skid) HAHAH

Phoenix98 mr90skid GoldCobra Toad-1 Anon1999 Johnson123 Star_Lord gapminder AkumaKira Ihav2fart BertMacklinFBI DooMguy bananatossing Watermelonoma 1fingerpunch cavmanier front2back Despondency randomwhiteguy traxlem DodgersGM Tank2 apexalpha 2014raser Ferretman21 matheus_mb jwhit Grant101 madokh Klaatu51 JustinCaseUDontKnow YourFutureEx Tokana sizedoesnotmatter NateInAk ThisDudeHere micheal727jovanie Illusive_Man rocccky

KingofSnitches justbeinghonest xPoison DumpliingPrincess bluehairgirl21 simplymargaret94 Part6fam NikolaevnaKoroleva Iwjwamo kangy watashiwahanadesu Mysteriousss mei0313 misscoffeehead Guysvsgirls MistiGal BelleGirl21 ButterSauce XnicholeMariex3 xHoneyxBeex Rcjh1987 saandraaa Creole_Flavor Queen_naki5 Mgoods CHARismatic110 MysteriousChick93 sagari Genie23 RestlessYouth_ mutedaisy bubble_tea DesiDoo chocolateismylover MissAnna_B Random_chick_2384 Sarahl_x Beautifiedgirl123 QueenC _Zara_ GalaxyHotChoc Toadette Iwjwamo Mustachekitteh RBD12 PhatGirl74 Grace_Rdz

1|2
    0|1
  • what's crazy is it feels that way, and then we're getting like 20k unique visitors a day or something?

so there must be 50 core people, a few thousand occasional posters, and like this huge mass of people who sit at home reading what we write all day.

And we think WE need more exicting lives...

3|1
    0|0
    • That sounds kinda creepy

• I've thought that before: that there's a huge amount that just read posts. I did that a bit before I made my account. Occasionally I would come on for thirty minutes or so, but then I wanted to comment : p

• dude i believe i count as 10 posters judging by my frequency round here... LOL

• Probably because losers like me are way too bored at work to actually work, and GAG happens to be my time killer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because rest are Anonymous.
    data2.whicdn.com/images/42116409/original.jpg
    Expect us.

1|0
    0|0
  • I understand your concern. According to Forbes Magazine, there's about 1 million members on GAG, however based on what I see, those 999,900 other members must have left, because I see the same people over and over again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is this true?

• @sagari
      Yes it is true. The President of this site Tolga Tanriseven (you can Google him) wrote an article on Forbes on how to make a website grow and engaging. In the process he mentioned that this site had "nearly 1 million members"

He says it in the 2nd paragraph.
      www.forbes.com/.../

• Ohh... my but I only see few regular users with others going anon.

• I do admit, ever since the people migrated to the my feed instead of the live feed because of the massive featured takes, the site feels much less active.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here. I am typically too busy responding to messages to actually answer questions anymore though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I in that 50?
    People come and go man, you probably don't count users lower than level 3 because they're not that active

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I count.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's only 12 GaGers

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol well a lot of the same people to post repeatedly but there are a lot of active people on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost every question is asked by this mysterious person named Anonymous? They change genders and age groups just about every day. It's crazy, I don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • well that isn't really uncommon. Quite a few sites will have something like 50 - 100 very active users even though they have thousands signed up

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't seem to be good at counting...

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you see the same people over and over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably one of the 50?

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually go on a GAG hiatus for like a month or so and come back for like 2 weeks then rinse and repeat lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you care? You are getting your opinions right!

Eat your own meal first!

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I am the first one LMAO 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • We out there in the movement

0|0
    0|0
  • Rest are anonymous, come rarely, just come to chat with their side chicks etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm #51

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't post, I just answer what I can answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here ✋

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol they're all hiding in the mist hahaha #Mistified