Moderation Overkill?

Post: Do you kiss your SO's booty in the shower?

Your Opinion removed: I go one better, I suck the boogers out of her nose!

Reason: Explicit

Post: Can I get people opinion on my profile pic? (Your thoughts? Do I look nice? And does it look more like a painting? Because is not)

Your Opinion removed: It looks like it was taken with a potato.

Reason: Offensive

ADMINS, IF YOU GRAZE YOUR KNEE, DO YOU GO TO HOSPITAL?

Any GaG Admins wanna justify this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree - Seems a bit over the top to me.

• Thank you!

• Thanks for MHO

• You're welcome!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Because it seems nothing gross exists anymore and it is a crime to insinuate that they do. Also, holding an opinion different than a mod is grounds for immediate deletion.

• I have done worse. This is a bit much

• I have too, but really it's because of stuff like this that I have no respect for their community guidelines and I will undermine their "mission" wherever I see fit.

• Willing to bet it's automated and based on reports.

• Admins have the final say apparently, so a human made the decision, a stupid human.

• hey leave me out of it please

also reported the 'gas chamber' comment - that is incredibly inappropriate -.-

• Of course you did darling.

• Lol I love the potato one. The other is touching, but gross :)

• but when you've got people talking about highly sexually explicit stuff, that opinion pales in comparison, I think someone flagged it because the asker said it was gonna get MHO! looool

• Lolol damn hoodlums!

• Looks like you pic was taken by a potato

• Nope, they have that right. You think this is over the top. I have seen much worse. And actually I would have removed your second one. Just based on the fact it does nothing conducive to the question and rude.

• You need your head examining.

• The use with which it has been associated has been insult. Whether the definition given says so or not. And actually you seem to be the one who is getting sensitive about it or you would not have posted the question and gone anon.

• I answered as an anon, I ask the question as an anon, as it's my prerogative. I'm not sensitive, just angry that somebody can be so stupid. A definition is absolute and not open to interpretation unless you retreat into philosophy where everything becomes meaningless. "The use with which it has been associated has been insult".. although grammatically correct, reads totally wrong and you shouldn't be involved in the education of children. Ridiculous.