What do you hate/like most about GAG?

I like the genuinely helpful advice from some of you.

I absolutely hate the bullies/trolls. They're pathetic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like: I love being able to get a wide variety of opinions and viewpoints on certain topics. This is such a diverse website. I come from a small town and most people where I live think the same way so it's nice being able to get new and different perspectives regarding certain topics. I may not agree with some people on some topics but I still enjoy seeing that wide range of opinions. It can be quite helpful sometimes.

Dislike: I don't like the trolls or users who are hateful to others for no reason. There's a difference between being honest and just being a jerk. Some people are unnecessarily rude to others and hide behind the excuse of "just being honest." That kind of bothers me but I just try to ignore the people like that, it's just one of the downfalls of the internet. People can be mean and not have to face any real consequences for it. So, I try not to let people like that ruin my mood.

• Fuck the haters lol... brush em off... your cool with a great attitude and very helpful... not to mention beautiful... so why let some dumb troll ruin your dsy?

• I don't compliment girl IIRL though, so that's the only thing different about me, everything else is the same though <3 (#^ ^#) Man I'm so happy that I use my GIFs in my posts (Easy to find ) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1463602-mainly-for-men-but-i-guess-women-can-answer-too-how-often-if-ever that should explain it somewhat why I don't compliment girls If I'm right

"I'd be leading them on then IMHO which is not my plan" if you combine this post with what I just said www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1444735-don-t-mean-to-talk-in-general-but-it-s-what-i-been-seeing-lately You'd realize why I'm a ASSHOLE/JERK and I tell girls this all of the time LOLOLOL

• Thanks for MH! :)

What Guys Said 20

• 10 things I

Like:
    ●Admins
    ●Helpful people's opinions
    ●Tricky questions
    ●Open and friendly environment
    ●User Interface
    ●Sarcastic people
    ●Proficient take writers
    ●Xper system
    ●Good coverage and rewards (even tho I don't use them)
    ●My badges

Hate:
    ●Askers who only ask for validation
    ●Cyber bullies
    ●Xper hunters
    ●Simultaneous weekly updates
    ●Poor promotion of myTakes
    ●Mod spam
    ●Lack of strictness
    ●Looks and location privileges
    ●Gender block
    ●Non sensible posts, distracting gif and mass mention spamming.

• I dislike how it is really hard to make a popular question nowadays.

I like how people seem to like to read my opinions on things. In real life, people usually don't care. So that's great. I also like to see that my opinion actually seems to help and provide a new perspective. We are here to get new perspectives on things, after all. If nothing changes, nothing changes for the better either.

• generally the more i'm in this site the better i feel basically

i cannot imagine my life be4 GAG... really... o_O

• All good things come to an end the day this site closes what will you do then?

• @iron_man anyway just hope it'll last eternaly... i don' wanna see this moment come true basically...:-/

• Well you can talk to me if they do I am very Entertaining

• Sometimes there are just some weird questions, other times redundant, and lastly, the same thing over and over again. I'm happy to be able to help as much as I can, but sometimes there are just tolls and bullies out there. I always like how the community is somewhat friendly and there are many people here in GAG that are genuinely helpful.

• I like the users here and helping people out and getting the TGIF food card. What I don't like is getting last warning messages over things that were not a big deal, I don't even know who is in charge here and when you get these messages I can't even reply back to defend myself. My account was frozen last summer from my very own debate thread which is still up when some people turned it into hating on me. And when I asked to be a mod here a while back ago because I have been here so long they never even let me know anything they had told me we will get back to you on this but never did, but when I said a few words about a Admin that were no big deal a long time ago here they jumped all over that and then told me That's why you will never be made Mod and I see all these rookies being made Mod I just shake my head over it all.

• I like the easily offended people.

They're fun to fuck with...

• like; any question as allowed (until a certain point were it gets annoying, in that case i hate on it lol)
    hate; when people don't read proper or backtrack their question when they should have made the question more obvious. just be fucking clear about what ur asking.

• I hate when people ask for your opinion, then once you answer, they attack you for it.

I like making friends here. XD

• Good point. Like, why ask if you're just gonna hate?

• Yup the use of ad hominem is horrible.

• @asker
      Yeah, there's just no point. All they wanted to do was fight in the first place.

@BarbaraP I don't really think anything sets me off here on G@G more than that.

• The people, some you like, some you hate lol others are just there.

• Hate - how I can't seem to limit my use...
    Like - how amusing it can be at times.

• I like the G@Gers and hate the updates that make G@G awkward to use.

• I like some fast time passing through GAG..

And hate unnecessary updates on it, feels awkward sometimes...

• the only thing i like really are the people i converse with on a semi regular basis.

• The 25+ who have blocked me I love

• I hate the goody two shoes that report everything

• The blocking feature blocks too much and isn't limited in time.

• i like that there's a lot of nice looking girls on here that i can perv on

i hate that i get suspended easily and have to make new accounts

• I like to piss the bitter and or mad people of this site off LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

I don't hate anything about it since i don't take it seriously yo begin with.

• Misty you take no serious :-(

• Well he'll be happy if he ever reads this I guess.

• Hmmmmm..., I guess. Anyway Mr. Anon it was nice talking to a nice person like you. 😊😊

• Like you appreciate helpful advice

Not so keen on few or no responses to question. Or those who don't read and respond with an unhelpful and irrelevant statement as if they are so cool lol

Also people who vote on a question but leave no comment.

Your question is good :D

Could you help me on mine pls? No responses :(

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1461471-who-would-you-rather-of-these-women-rate-each-why

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1462588-who-is-hotter-who-would-you-date-the-dirty-friend-or-beauty-she-is

• What I hate about GaG is the whole pool of answerer is too small. You would only get a very one sided liberal answer and nothing else because other opinions are already censored...
    Why does GaG seems to have such a very friendly community when first joined? because it's highly censored. When you stay longer you would see it's not really the case.

What Girls Said 10

• The thing that bothers me the most is that they keep displaying the same questions over and over again. Give me some variety!!!

• I know! It's like, for the last fucking time, size does NOT matter! And your crush who has a girlfriend DOES NOT like you! Jeez...

• Hate: IT DISTRACTS ME FROM MY HOMEWORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES! DAMMIT GAG, WHYYY...

Like: it distracts me from my boredom.

• I like the people who don't respond well to sarcasm or jokes. They must lead boring lives.

• I like that I've made great friends

I hate that people feel like they can be rude or offensive just because they are online. Also hate when people ask you for an opinion then attack you when they don't like your opinion. Don't ask then lol

• The sexual advances most of the time I get in messages.

• I like fun questions and I hate trolls and pervs.

• that everyone here seems to believe in the friend zone

• I lik da nice people hate da spam an anonymous xxx

• Like : Mature users
    Dislike:Women haters

• I love answering questions for rewards / I hate creepers asking me if I want to see their baby dick