Have you ever donated your Xper RAVEN or want to?

Theirs a lot of people that gets Amazon cards but, I never heard of anyone donating their Xper to RAVEN. Do people donate their Xper to RAVEN?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I have considered it but I have never heard of it before here so I don't trust it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No but I have 19K redeemable points which all will be donated to RAVEN.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still don't understand what xper is or what the hell RAVEN is. Literally the first time I've even heard of this...

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, Xper is points you get for answering or asking questions or myTakes. You can exchange your Xper for rewards.

• Raven is an organization that feeds children to other children as part of the human recycling act. They take the poorest and process them then feed them to the next.

0|0
    0|0
  • A long time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually considered donating but I don't what exactly is Raven and what they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is RAVEN

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 350 away from an amazon card but I'm seriously considering the raven

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• *There's

And for what it's worth, *there're

And no, I have never donated to RAVEN.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not. Me helping myself benefits the world just as much as me supporting an environmental charity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't.. If I know what Raven is and if I actually see their work/organization, then I would consider donating it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I did. I was going to cancel my previous account and had about 4000xper points. I decided to donate them. Never got the email receipt they told me. So who knows what happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh what? What even is "Xper"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of people doing it. and I don't know what the cause of raven is

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope only for amazon gift cards

0|0
    0|0