Have you ever donated your Xper RAVEN or want to?

Theirs a lot of people that gets Amazon cards but, I never heard of anyone donating their Xper to RAVEN. Do people donate their Xper to RAVEN?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have considered it but I have never heard of it before here so I don't trust it.

What Guys Said 7

• No but I have 19K redeemable points which all will be donated to RAVEN.

• I still don't understand what xper is or what the hell RAVEN is. Literally the first time I've even heard of this...

• Wow, Xper is points you get for answering or asking questions or myTakes. You can exchange your Xper for rewards.

• Raven is an organization that feeds children to other children as part of the human recycling act. They take the poorest and process them then feed them to the next.

• A long time ago.

• I actually considered donating but I don't what exactly is Raven and what they do.

• what is RAVEN

• I'm 350 away from an amazon card but I'm seriously considering the raven

What Girls Said 7

• *There's

And for what it's worth, *there're

And no, I have never donated to RAVEN.

• No I have not. Me helping myself benefits the world just as much as me supporting an environmental charity.

• I haven't.. If I know what Raven is and if I actually see their work/organization, then I would consider donating it..

• Yeah, I did. I was going to cancel my previous account and had about 4000xper points. I decided to donate them. Never got the email receipt they told me. So who knows what happened.

• Uh what? What even is "Xper"?

• I've heard of people doing it. and I don't know what the cause of raven is

• Nope only for amazon gift cards