Who here thinks we should be able to edit our posts?

We should be able to edit our posts like we can on Facebook. Even if there were a 5 minute time limit or something, it would be rather nice if one noticed that they made a typo or something and wanted to correct it quickly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very grammatical and OCD. I will post something and right when I press the "Send it!" button I see a typo or "ducking" auto-correct I'm just like "Noooooo! Come back!"

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with you. It would be nice. Sometimes after posting something, I notice that I made a typo, and I can't go back. And then the post seems wrong to me.
    So, this would be an excellent feature.

• Nah. I can see people abusing that feature.

• Me. But I think we should also be able to see the edit history in case of abuse.

• Yep, I get embarrassed when I make mistakes.

What Guys Said 5

• this idea has been suggested a million of times here... but never happened...:-P

maybe in 1 of the future updates...

• No because there is harassment on this site and moderators cannot always rectify it before the harm is done. It is important such things cannot be edited away because moderators would have an even tougher time protecting people.

Proof reading is your friend, as is not clicking 'Send It!' before you have proof read.

• Do you get to edit the words you use before you speak?

• Yeah that would be cool

• Count me in!