Why is GAG SO freaking SLOWWWWWWW?

Most Helpful Guy

• Counting how long this opinion takes...

• It was about 2 seconds. I think it could be your internet connection.
      If you're using a computer, your processor chip could be on the way out or if you're using a phone could be a shitty network connection if you're not using WiFi or the phone is on the way out or virused from all the sick porn sites you've been visiting.

• That's it! I knew it all along!!!

What Girls Said 7

• It's testing your patience, you have failed.

• Because it's a slow website. I'm not trying to be rude but you're 44, I think you've witnessed the Internet being slow and probably when you were a child, you wouldn't have cared because that was just the way it was

• When I was a child? I never saw the internet until I was 24 years old! But, yes, I had dial-up. I have just gotten spoiled, I guess!

• ... It isn't?

• Really? When I post an opinion, it often takes 10-12 seconds to finish.

• We got a new internet box and mine is fine now. Before it would just keep loading. It never went through or it took forever.

• Neeeewww uuuuppdaaateee! I think that's why.

• Mine is just fine.

• You mean activity-wise?

What Guys Said 6

• Do you mean the site speed? It works well in my phone.
    Or like slow responses?

• what kind of device and browser are you using? Can you try another browser?

• I use Chrome, but all other websites and functions are fast, except GAG. It often takes 15 seconds to load a comment.

• its pretty quick here

• What the fuck is 12 sec when the website is all over the world? Have u not seen the difffernt countries all sending shit at the same time? the ny stock exchange has less people and more money and e trade and veri trade are slower and thats my money

• I know. You're right. It's that, everything else, all other sites, are virtually instant. I have become spoiled haven't I. How did I ever manage dial-up all those years ago?

• I know. It was very slow for me too yesterday.

• It's probably your computer.

• It's just you, because it's fine for me