Some GAGers have more than 1 account on here because ____________________.(Any GAGers want to complete the sentence)?

Thank you for your time : )

Most Helpful Guy

• According to GAG terms of Use -
    www.girlsaskguys.com/content/terms-of-use.html

The following are violations that you can read for yourself from this publically available document:
    - impersonating a person or entity other than you;
    - misrepresenting or falsely stating yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
    - registering for more than one User account, for a User account on behalf of an individual other that yourself, or registering for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;

• And sorry I didn't really answer your question, because as far as I know nobody I know of uses more than 1 account.

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 17

• Some GAGers have more than 1 account on here because _they want to upvote their opinions, comment "I agree with you", give oneself MHO, follow them in order to make oneself popular or getting more recognition and points_.

• Choose any ;)

1. Reach out different audiences
    2. Multiple personality disorder ;) :D
    3. Just for kicks
    4. Forgot their old password & don't want to go through the grind of 'forget password' link
    5. If different genders then to know other side of the story
    6. etc :D

• Oh my goodness imagine someone with a split personality chatting for 2h with himself :o
    I suppose they'd use one user id for "regular interactions" and one to be the "bad boy/girl".
    I'm counting on the trick the admins have up their sleeve to identify them and solve the matter, since these are generally not the most healthy situations!

• Some GAGers have more than 1 account on here because they don't have a life and they will be future Walmart employees.

• its usually done by guys to make questions about the opposite gender that are retarded, but they pretend to be women so the question looks more legit. That's the most common use I've seen. Also while i was a mod, there were instances of people using a double account to post racist things. Either way, people with double accounts tend to have a devious purpose for them

• Maybe they want a throwaway account to use for posting rude and obnoxious comments or for harassing people, and figure it will get banned sooner or later.

• To talk to themselves maybe. Maybe they have different characters they like to play.

• I have no idea...

• I didn't know people had multiple accounts.. good thing I've been skeptical about those new accounts that keep trying to follow and message me

• So they could cat fish o troll.

• I had 2 accounts because I used all of my questions for the day and I wanted to ask 1 more without waiting until the next day. After enough people answered I deleted the 2nd account though

• they are looking for virgins

• they are one sad pathetic GAGer.

• It's the internet and it doesn't matter.

• I have only single account.

• I have two accounts one is real and in other I am a real 6 pack abs guy with a nice face.
    So many girls here who claim to be nice and say that looks doesn't matter and all, I know your truth.
    One girl doesn't even accept my following request even I had a little chat with her on comments, while she accepted that fake guy reqst to which she didn't ever talk + that guy's account is account is just 2 days old. Its funny to talk to girls pretending to be someone else. That real guy is a alone.

• Sorry, is there a typo in your last sentence?

• Did you mean that the real guy is a loner?

• Real guy is alone*
      Yupp... I mean he has less followers and attitude of girls are quite different with him. But I met some nice girls too.

• I like to pose as a girl, tease the boys and convince them to send me dick pics.

What Girls Said 14

• -Stalk other members

-Pretend to be someone they're not/the opposite sex

-Want to change their name

-Know they're account is going to get deleted

-Get more answers to something they've asked a bunch of times

... I think I've listed them all.

• Social test. My psychology teacher told me about this site and gave out extra credit to students who made an account. Some classmates made 3 accounts (I only did one). One account would be reserved and shy. Another account would be confident and cocky. And the last would be rude and obnoxious. All three accounts would ask the same question (just worded different based on the personality) and study how people would respond.

• What were the results? Sounds so interesting.

• People were nicer and more willing to openly answer a wuestion or give their opinion on the shy account.

• And the rude account got a lot of hate mail in private messages.

• This guy www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1465279-sincere-apology-to-some-of-gager came here to be racist to others. Not surprising he is from UK.

• Because when I get blocked in the middle of an argument I can come back and finish what I have to say.

• trolls! they're trolls :)

• What exactly does a troll do? I have been called an idiotic troll by a few GAGers but I have only one active account.

• Thanks for the definition : )

• you're welcome :)

• Because they want to troll or pretend to be someone else

• They like to give mho to themselves.

• To give themselves mho

• They can't get enough of gag. 😜😜

• they are p*ssy and d*ck hunter. lol

• -they are players
    -they have MPD
    -they have no life

• They want to troll or pretend to be the other gender just to get some insights.

• They want to ask more then 5 questions a day

• Because they want more attention thus they share opinions on their own questions?