Poll vs no Poll?

If there is a poll on a question, will you answer the poll and not post an opinion? will you do both? will you not answer the poll and just ost an oponion?

• Answer poll and post opinion
  • Answer poll only
  • Post opinion only
  • I dont do anything g on GaG but read stuff..

Most Helpful Girl

• It highly depends on the question and if I'm interested in it or feel strongly about what they're asking. Sometimes I answer just the poll so the asker has extra statistics but I have nothing else to contribute so I don't leave an opinion. Other times I will do both but I never post just an opinion and not do the poll. A lot of polls speak for themselves and you don't really need to say more than what you chose in the poll.

What Girls Said 9

• It depends. I mostly just wanna vote on the poll, but surprisingly many people end up asking two different questions on the same poll so there's no way you can actually answer it.
    Other times the poll options are just too biased or retarded, so in such cases I sometimes just leave an opinion without casting a vote or more probably just ignore the question altogether...

• Lol, there is no way 75% of people answer both.

I answer both.

Do you get full points for just answering the poll?

• I have absolutely NO idea how the points system works here at GaG

• I didn't think people got full points for that. I don't even know if people still get 3 points per question.

• I usually do both.

• Ìf there's a poll option that suits me, I'll vote. And then give an opinion. But if there aren't any fitting options, I'll only leave an opinion.

• It depends how old the question is, if it's older then a day or 2 I usually just answer the poll otherwise I comment too

• I prefer poll questions.

• sometimes i do both other times i just do the poll depends wether i feel my opinion is needed

• What is the point of voting on the poll if you don't post a comment to go with it?

• I do both but I hate polls for some reason

What Guys Said 7

• It'll depend upon the quality of the content. You won't get any xper point for voting so most likely people would like to opine on questions but the would vote too as a mere click doesn't take much time and sometimes there are great results hidden in the poll.

So ultimately, it would depend how alluring your question is. :)

• I always answer polls, but I post opinions sporadically (from time to time).

• I only add an opinion when I have something to say.

This post is ironic.

• Usually the poll answer is my opinion. Why make you read an extra opinion with the poll?

• I vote, and send my opinions through the mail... Hooray for being a part of the majority!

• Some times happens
    It really depends😃

• Most poll and answer too