Guys, what do you think of "opinionated" girls who are comfortable with letting you know of their views/opinions on a subject?

• Appreciate a shared view/opinion and happy to listen and debate
    90% (27)
  • Not really interested, unless I ask for it
    10% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Sharing opinions and thoughts is fine with me. It can lead to good conversation. What I don't like is people who try to shove their opinions down the throats of others.

• thank you. if you don't mind expanding a little what is in you mind "Shove their opinions down the throats of others". if you have an example - would be great if this is not too much to ask :)

• There are people who are extremely opinionated who become overly forceful to the point where think that others who have opposing opinions are wrong, stupid or misinformed, and they must shout these people down or ridicule them. The truth is that there are people with opposite opinions who are just as right if not more right than you. The hypocrisy is that highly opinionated people think it's wrong if someone else is highly opinionated with a different view.

• oh ok i see so those ones who "can't take what they give" then. Thanks for clarifying.

What Guys Said 9

• I appreciate it, but how she airs hers views is important. I don't expect her to sugarcaoat anything, but being perpetually rude is wrong

• So long as it is done politely, its a plus. If it is done defensively and argumentatively, I don't like it.

• Its fine. Its better then having to be a mind reader.

• As long as opinions are respected and don't end up in a fight, I'm all for it

• if were having a conversation about it then sure but dont just start rambling out of nowhere

• A I wear my heart on my sleeve, I do what I say, and say what I do..
    I really appreciate honesty and like to be very sure of where I stand..

• I like women have have their own thoughts and opinions it goes they have a mind which is attractive. As long as thy know when to quit an argument too if it spirals into something unhealthy. It's good to know you don't always have I be right...

• Opinionated is great, argumentative... not so much

• Those kind of women are usually itching to let their opinions rip, whether the situation warrants it or not. Tactless, usually. Socially illiterate.

I don't always voice my opinion because it doesn't always lend itself to the flow of a conversation--I'm not the only one in the room, my feelings and desires aren't the only one to consider.

Those types of "opinionated" women are actually being selfish, conceited or insecure, and rude.

• Oh wow that's quite a response. Thank you :)