Is there a double standard in this GAG website?

Whenever I see women posting a lot of negative things about men in general (that are either hateful or borderline hateful), then their posts hardly ever get removed but if a guy like me shows my true hateful feelings toward women based on my experience, then all of the sudden, my question or post gets banned for antagonism or offensive remarks. I'll admit, I have ill-feelings toward women because they just fucking piss me off with their self-entitlement and confirmation bias towards men. Women also believe that the world revolves around them and their problems. Even though the men posted a few "I hate women" questions here on GAG, their reasons are only because they can never have sex with them or get a relationship with them, which is pathetic and retarded. At least my reasons of women hatred are valid and legit.

I'm sick and tired of society telling me that we should all "get along". It is never my obligation to like women or be around with them in the first place so I don't give a fuck about what anyone else would think.

But apparently, men aren't allowed to have hateful opinions of the opposite gender here on this site but women can. That's nice.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see hatred towards men being expressed half as much as misogynist men express theirs.

The numbers just aren't comparable.

It's not your obligation to like women or be around them in the first place. But you are, indeed, still living in this world. You're still part of the zoo, dude. And as long as you still live in the zoo, you still have to deal with other animals as well. And if you want to choose to hate all women, that's your choice. But know that that attitude and expressing that hate will only get women to despise you. So go ahead and hate on us, but don't blame us if we then treat you the same way you treat us.

No one wants to be nice to someone who isn't nice and respectful towards them.

What Girls Said 7

• It's how you word your post if you are going to be extremely venomous about it... Then your posts will be removed.

• I feel like there's a double standard with age. I hate when someone treats me like I don't know about something because I am fifteen years' old. If my advice is not good enough than fine. I can keep all my wisdom to myself.

• so take a deep breath and once more more cleraly and to the point...

why u hate women?

be more specific..

• Just a really bad negative experience with them (both in the real world in my high school and on the internet). I grew up with no female family members so I tried to stick around with girls in my school a little more to see what they're like and tried to treat them friendly just like with any other people, then it got me getting spit on, harrased and physically attacked by these same girls. These same girls often pull the gender card too when things don't go their way with men.

• i am so sorry for that and i fully understand your anger and disappointment.
      I just wanna let u know not all women are like that and there are many who would love your attention and who would appreciate your friendship and care. Dont lose a hope and dont turn into grumpy young man just because of that.

• I don't think their is a double standard

• Well what can I say its internet.

• Of course, there is double standard everywhere you go

• Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 no h8. Troll harder next time k?

What Guys Said 12

• Cool story bro, you know that not true. Hateful post toward men will get removed. There no double standard when it come to clearly written rule.

If you're just here to piss and pour your hatred toward women, then GaG does not welcome you anyway. Go to tumblr or whatever for that.

• Well, I'm still here, am I. This website can't really do jack shit to me as long as my posts aren't too blatantly offensive and antagonistic. GAG can't ban someone from this website over their freedom of speech and feelings.

• As long as you follow the rule, everything cool :)

Also, most people get the "freedom of speech" wrong. It was created to protect you from the government, not from privately-owned website like this. If they want, they can remove your post for any reason/no reason whatsoever. Read the ToS.

• Welcome to life. I'm not sure why you think this is exclusive to this website.

• Did I say it was exclusive? No but my issue is only aimed at this website.

• So you give me a smartass answer just because you happen to misinterpret my question and believed I was implying that this is only exclusive to this website?

• No, I gave you an answer based on the question you asked. If you meant something else by it you should've phrased it differently.

• Imagine if I decided to hate white people because of some really bad experiences I had with a few of them. Your reasons for hating women are neither legit nor valid, just as me hating all white people for the actions of a few would be absolutely retarded, and borderline racist. You probably just see what you want to see on here and because women aren't being hated as much as you'd like to see, you translate that as a site-wide bias... which is crazy given how derided things like feminism are on here, by both men AND women

• Can't we all just get along

• It's a double standard that isn't only on this site, but everywhere in society. There are historical reasons for it, but that doesn't make it right in my opinion.

• Well its the internet expect a lot of shit happening

• Women are not equal to men and society hates to have that truth shoved down their throats AND SO TRIES TO COMPENSATE IN OTHER WAYS AT THE PRICE OF THE OUR LIVES AND WELL BEING. SO I SAY CURSE THEM!.

• Yes.. Tons of objectionable questions of girls n some guys too.. Are still there but specific guys are targeted here.

• This place is full of double standards, ill informed and opinionated young adults, sycophantic, insincere bullshitters and terribly poor and inconsistent censorship. It's only good for entertainment and shouldn't be taken seriously.

• I've seen a girl include a pic of an erect dick once and it was never removed. I just posted a nipple and mine was removed within an hour :/
    Yeah I think there is

• us men would be put in gas chambers if women didn't need money and sperm and muscle

• In the future, us men might not need women anymore for reproduction. We can replace them with Artificial Wombs if we wanted to.