How to get people to respond to your questions?

Updates:
can someone go answer the question about girls not giving good advice and what they really want

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• - CLEAR questions (No one wants to feel like they're reading a standardized test question designed to test their reading comprehension skills)
    - Short and to the point.
    - Topics everyone can relate to.
    - Ask 1 specific question (NOT a long chain of them)
    - Don't down on people when they answer (unless they're being dicks)
    - Allow Anonymous posts (It will increase the answerer population, but you're guaranteed to get pricks if you do this; people say all kinds of sh*t they'd never want to take responsibility for)
    - Bullet points help
    - Don't sound whiny
    - Do NOT ask 'typical' questions anonymously
    - Search for similar questions. If there are thousands - millions, do NOT ask yours and expect a lot of replies
    - Make it easy to answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• - Use as an avatar a cute/pretty/hot chick.
    - Ask people questions about themselves.
    - Don't be anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't ask stupid questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • phrase it in a way that they will want to express their opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Threaten them ! Jk

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 1|0
    0|0
  • It has actually been quite difficult for me as well. It is very disheartening. I am pretty sure it has do to with people using the myFeed to navigate now. So questions are easily hidden and there is no way to bring them back up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. This is just a matter of luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends... If your're a well known troll like me your're bound to get people used to you and will just avoid answering...

But if your helpful, well known and have a decent pic up... i expect you would receieve answers quickly...

0|0
    0|0