How to follow someone on GaG?

How to follow someone on GaG? Should I click on their profile or is there a quicker way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just click on follow.. It's either in their profile or if you scroll over their name, on the right side you see 4 options: follow, message, block and flag.

What Guys Said 3

• Just follow me by clicking on my profile and hit follow

• Click on their profile, than top right the + sign!

• If they're not anonymous, hover over their username and it'll give a follow option. If they're private, it'll send a request to them and they'll have to accept, seems like a pointless thing to do, in my opinion. Too complicated

What Girls Said 2

• Either go to their page and follow them there, or if you see one of their posts, hover over their username to see their information and click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner.

If their profile is set to private, you'll send them a request to follow them, which they can accept or decline.

• Just follow them on the follow button but if they have it private they have to approve it first