GAGers, what is one thing that GAG has taught you above love?

GAGers,what is one thing that GAG has taught you above love?
Thank you for sharing : )

GAGers, what is one thing that GAG has taught you about* love?

Sorry, just saw the typo after 5 hours : (

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• That you don't need a name or a face or a life story or similar interests to love & understand someone :-)

• Oh, really? :O How?
      You must be kidding, right? : D

• @YourFutureEx THAT is a HUGE compliment; isn't it girl?

• She worked hard for it. Deserved it. :)

• Honestly?

I appreciated love immensely before coming to GaG, but now, after seeing that many people are unable or unwilling to find it and bring it into their own lives, it's at a different level. This experience makes me realize even more so how sacred it is. It's not something that anyone should take for granted.

• Everybody has it and I don't.

• It can be deceptive when you're trying to find it and it may feel like you're swimming through hell to get it but once you get it you'll look back and thank god you didn't quit and decide to be a whiny "nice guy" or a grimey "bad boy"
    At least that's what GAG says.. I'm still a student taking notes in this concept y'all call love. :3

• That everyone is a massive idiot when it comes to love. We all think we're experts, when we're really just a bunch of massive idiots.

• That some people are naive enough to think that it doesn't exist, solely because they've never experienced it in their debauched, depraved, womanizing/slutty life.

read what I said here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1456308-why-does-everyone-keep-saying-that-monogamy-is-unnatural

• Not much because I usually avoid dating, relationship, crushing and sex questions.

• The only thing GaG taught me is to stop spending time on my phone

• THAT LOVE IS A TWO-WAY STREET!!!

• That some people have some very weird ideas about it.

• Fundamental rule: Don't.

• That it's a lie. :(

• lol these people teach love yea right

• That it's a foolish waste of time, because people will find a million different ways to rationalize their selfishness and justify the way they harm another person in the process. Since I've also had to wade through studies and stats to see who was slinging bullshit and who wasn't (I've spent more time on several government websites than I ever imagined I would), I've also learned that getting married, from a purely mathematical perspective is INCREDIBLY STUPID for a man.

So, a big, fucking no-thank you to love in today's world. The bottom-feeding filth can keep trying their hands at it, I'm out of the race.

• That masturbating to hot girls is different from talking to them and having them listen to you and feel like they care.

• I'd buy you a drink, but I'd be jealous of the straw.

What Girls Said 12

• That so many more people are idiots about it than I thought.

• That the ones who get the most attention are not necessarily the most common. That you should not assume others are luckier then you cause most of them are not.

• That it sucks... You don't see to many optimistic questions on here. All I ever see is the stress, wondering, frustration, heartbreak, struggle, sticky situations, and what if's.

• The only thing that I can say that was the best/most helpful advice is that it's a two way street but I mean who doesn't know that?

• That everyone is different!

• That love comes in all sizes!

• That love cannot be taught without practice and advice won't work if you don't listen... and people know they have problems they just want someone else to tell them about their own problems...

• That men care about it just as much as women.

• That everyone is desperate for love, so people overanalyze and miscontrue simple actions for true love.

• Nothing I already knew love is a chemical reaction.

• nothing actually..

• Nothing that I already know myself.

• 3|2