These emojis on GAG are worst, I want the previous ones back, what do you prefer between the two?

Kindly vote and share your thoughts on it.

• previous emojis were better
  • current emojis
  • I don't like/ use emojis

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I agree cowboy... I don't like the up dated emjoi... I WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK!!!
    don't like it. its to gold and doesn't show up as nice plus the category is a mess... its not as easy to find what you want... so yes bring the old ones back!!!

• People here are reluctant to give vote in old ones favour, we need at least 200/300 votes in our favour to have impact

• Unfortunately there is no system like that here.

• Thank you cowboy for MHO🌹😊
      I'm amazed at the results tho :(

What Girls Said 6

• I liked the original emojis you know when you could just post it from your phone they were cutter... but now they automatically get charged if you post it.

I even prefer when people put fake/simple smiley faces with the keyboard over the new ones.

• there were other ones? i just used to see that there were none to begin with. like we used to do it manually before, now some appear automatically. u can control that tho. just dont put a space

so like this:) instead of like this :)

if that's what u mean.

• I rarely use them.

• I have no issue!

• I like these.

• I haven't really noticed the difference so i vote curren

What Guys Said 4