People block me from commenting on their anonymous posts?

This makes no sense, since I'm an anon, and they're an anon.. How is that even possible.
I get a message saying something like "comments for this post have been blocked."

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember someone saying something about that you can now block anonymous people from that particular post, but they won't be blocked on any other post that person makes. I think it is designed to get someone to shut up on a particular issue, but not block them completely.

What Guys Said 7

• Anonymous users can be blocked on specific question as it is written in the FAQ that
    "If you want to block an Anonymous user on that post only, please click (or tap, for mobile) on "Anonymous" and click "Yes" to Block. They will no longer be able to interact with you on that post, but they will not be blocked on any other post."

I think he/she didn't like your behaviour or points you were making. Forget it.

• I get blocked too! And it's never for rudeness or poor behavior. It's, presumably, just because I happened to dissent from their, or, the opinions of the others.

• Hahaha. It's honestly pathetic.

• I know, right? Why ask for people's opinions if you only want certain ones?

• Eh, well. Ya know... Fuck em...

• they didn't like what u had to say

• its because theyve blocked anonymous users commenting

• its because they dont like you

• You were probably being rude or poorly behaved. So they blocked you (it works just for that one question, they'd have to block you again on a different one.

What Girls Said 3

• It's because of trolls that post as anomymous, they hide behind it so we won't know who they are so we can't report them if they go too far.

• Yeahh, it makes no sense lol.

• Maybe you wouldn't be blocked if you're not rude to people.