What questions are you most tired of?

I've been here for a while and I'm answering less and less questions it seems. Mostly because 90% of them gives me this sense of deja vu.

Which questions are you most tired of?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I'm tired of the "what does it means when a guy says HI?" Questions I HATE!!! Them I feel like telling them STFU hi means hi!!! -_-

• I am so tired of: does he/she like me and how do I look?

There are also people who will repost the same question... over and over.

• Questions that reflect deeply on their insecurities based on body issues such as boobs, thigh gap, nose, eyes, weight, body shape, boobs, penis size and vagina lips.

The next is height, jealousy of good looking people and rich people.

• I hate the "Does he/she like me?"/"What does this mean?". Like, with the "Does he/she like me?" they'll debate with you if you say they dont or do like them. Then for the "What does this mean?" its pretty obvious they like you.

• The penis thing
    Like srsly

• I remember when I asked this question a couple days ago

• The ones that attack the opposite gender or a particular race. So fed up and tired of those

• I agree with the gals... No more sex questions.

I refuse to answer those... but they are everywhere!
    My sexual preferences are none of your business.

• All the sexual questions are killing me. I despise them.

• When people try to improve their self esteem through GaG

If you want to love yourself, it has to come from within and not from a bunch of strangers telling you how awesome you are

• Descriptions...

• Rate me... lol

• The "how do I look" ones.

• Questions related to Turkey and rate me.

• I never got the Turkey thing.
      I think the maker of GaG is Turkish and there is a Turkish version of this site but I don't get why all those questions are "Do you hate Turkish people?"

• I don't like the ones that ask about boob/penis size. Seriously 90% of people don't care or there are enough people out there that like that size for you to find someone who does.

Same with the rate me questions. You'll find someone who likes you just the way you are.

• Yeah. Rate me questions are worst, instead they could ask suggestions to look better.

What Guys Said 6

• those in which the asker wants us to read their mind, thus not providing important information about their situation and just wants a straight on answer. most of those questions hold up to many possibilities of what the situation truly IS like. you want advice, i get that, but when you ask what's up with my boyfriend not talking to me... how are we supposed to know whats going on in his head... there could be 100 of reasons

• rate me /10
    Who's the best looking guy/girl on gag
    girls is a 15 in penis enough
    i sneezed and this boy i like said bless you what does that mean
    this guy said he likes me does that mean he likes me
    *opposite gender of asker* do you ever regret hurting someone?

• "I caught feelings with my FWB's" questions.

• Does he/she like me?
    In these questions, asker over thinks the situation a little too much.
    I noticed girls over think more.

Accidental cheating.
    How to make him/her believe it was an accident.

Boobs, ass, penis sizes preferences.
    Asker of these questions got nothing better to offer than these 3 things!

• Mind reading questions!

• Yeah I read it.

"whatitmean?"
      *Facepalm*

She could walk up to him and grab his junk and he'd ask GaG what's happening with his phone.

• Hahaha, hilarious xD.

• Hey there guys I got a question about my penis right here my measurements are * insert measurement here* is that big enough? will the ladies like that?

That kinda question : )

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif welcome to GAG where you'll answer the same question 15 times. a. day while changing up the words just. A. little to fit their question HENCE why my black ass came upnwith MEMEs for those exact situation s on here