GirlsaskGuys vs Yahoo Answers?

Which do you prefer? I'm glad j came across this website, it just seems a lot more personal and fun to me. You can make friends and so much more than just answer questions.

• GirlsaskGuys
  • Yahoo Answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's clear... Which site am I on right not now?

But honestly I found GAG by looking up a question and expecting to come across yahoo. Over all GAG is a better more advice site but depending on the answers I need probably Yahoo Answers. I don't really ask questions I'm an advice giver which is another reason why I like GAG because we get rewards for it but when I do need help or wondering something looking at someone's else's answers on Yahoo is personally more helpful.

What Guys Said 15

• There is still more interaction and discussion here, though I have to admit, it's a drag to have to deal with all the selfie, rating, who's the coolest Gag'er, etc. type questions, and you don't have that on Yahoo answers.

• A few years ago I would of said yahoo answers but now its just full of people messing about:(

• the latter sucks dick. lol

• Yes i like this site Yahoo Answers have banned me and banned my
    Yahoo email account so anyone goes on there got be careful and
    Yahoo answers anyone will tell you they ban people for no reasons

• YA is more technical and the answers are more serious until trolls started to ruin it, I was one of them trolls.

• 1. GaG
    2. Answers. com
    3. Yahoo Answers

• Who on Earth uses GaG as a social media platform? "More personal", is that really what this site has going for it? "Make friends"?

Though the site is a little more "streamlined" than Yahoo Answers is I suppose, so it has that going for it.

• Yahoo has some hilarious shit on it. It's a breeding of ground. Never used it though. Would rather corrupt a clean pool if that makes any sense ;)

• There are some really funny questions on both, but Yahoo answers takes it to the extremes.

• GAG is better, but too many silly questions again and again.

• Smashing Vote A

• Let me give now some time to Yahoo...

• GAG

FUCK yahoo answer

• yahoo answers is 99% trolls

• lol i came from y! a P&S... this site seems pretty good for now...

What Girls Said 14

• GaG all the way!!

• I never used yahoo answers. Simply because i never came across with it.
    However, i found Gag by coincidence. And Here seems more fun.

• i vote for GAG forsho

• definitely GaG. yahoo answers is a little more basic.. not personal, and just not fun. it's a lot easier to chat and get to know people on here.

• Yahoo's rules are you gotta earn points to post a question. That's not fun at all.

• i only use Yahoo answers if i asked a question on here and it did not get answered very well which does not happen very often

• GAG anyday

• GaG because Yahoo Answers tend to be full of hateful bigots.

• All about gag

• People on Yahoo Answers are assholes. No one is ever nice to each other.

• is this even a question? GAG of course! :)

• It's all bout GAG, yahoo is messed up.

• GirlsaskGuys

• GirlsaskGuys.