LOL How come people don't like to answer my questions?

lololol you all will answer THIS question...
how ironic

Most Helpful Guy

• the kinds of questions you ask are the kinds of questions i avoid like the plague. I hate answering relationship questions. Just too boring, and when you try to lighten the mood with a joke... the question asker usually gets mad so i just dont bother

What Guys Said 13

• It will depend on the question, on how interesting it is and how easy it is for the person to answer. It will also depend on the title of the question, as that will be what draws people in to take a look in the first place.

Things like adding a little poll can sometimes help get you some feedback, as some users will answer a poll question but not actually write a response. It's a quick and easy way to give an opinion to something that has very distinct answers.

• it depends on the question hahaa. but I think you're funny for having LOL as an opener :D

• Relationship questions are extremely repetitive and at your age the answers are right in front of you but people just love over analyzing small things.

• Take time for theirs as well... if you invest time in people's questions they'll invest time in yours.
    I'll have a look at your questions and answer what I can!

• because your questions are so deep that they have to contemplate them for years before they can come up with a satifying answer. Dont worry, in about 5 years you will see answers to all of your questions!

• I don't know, what questions are you asking.

• depends on what kind of questions u are asking, they may be too vague

• I dont know. I've personally never seen/noticed your questions before. Sorry!

• perhaps they are too specific or just not interesting enough to get a lot of comments

• they probably dont care

• I have prolly never come across your questions

• Mostly cause I just don't see them

• Ask better questions

What Girls Said 6

• It looks like you're off to a good start so far...

• Never seen your questions /:

• To be honest I have never seen you before now.

• I've never seen them.

• maybe because you post at the wrong time?

• I've never seen them...