This will be my last week on Girlsaskguys.! ?

It has been a pleasure coming on here every time. I have met some wonderful and interesting people on here. I have really grown to love this site. The past four years have been marvelous. Girlsaskguys has really been there for me all my high school years and has helped me with everyday problems I have had as a growing adolescent. I hope that I have also helped and influenced people on here. I will miss this place but I need to move on and start my new life into adulthood :) Personal "thank you's" to @Prof_Don (being a total sweetheart)@xHoneyxBeex (Your personable attitude and great advice-giving)
@Palek (funniest guy on here) @Selfishstars (being my first friend on here) There are many more but these are the four that stuck out the most. If you would like to add me on Facebook or Email to keep in touch, message me for my name.
On another note: Happy Cinco De Mayo

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello smokahontas,

I know we have never been personally spoke but still I'm feeling pity because I never had chances to do so. I've seen you around a lot and yes, you seem so altruistic and tantalizing. I was scrutinising your posts because I wanted to follow you on GAG but when I read this question, this schlemiel became the victim of affliction.

Thanks for your salubrious presence to this community. Have a surfeit of wishes for luck to overcome all of your life endeavours. Spread love, peace and happiness to this world. Always keep smiling, stella.

Game on folks, believe!
    YourFutureEx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNO-8a1hxJk

PS: Let me help you for one last time.
    *summons @xHoneyxBeex @Selfishstars to this post*

What Guys Said 16

• later d00d. and I totes forgot it was cico de mayo again. hahaa

goodluck being that flight attendant :)

• wot? u 2?

is there any reason y u r leavin? please don't delete yer account at any cost... u might regret it 1 day...
    there's NO reason 2 live... please think again bout it again... lately i've noticed a few other old GAGers leaving from here which was so damn sad (4 example @sammy_31,... just noticed that she deleted her account now :-( )

r u gonna throw away 4 years and a u-mod status just like that? anyway... u cna take a break if u want... but please don't leave permanently... we'd love 2 have u round here, u r a nice person :-)

• I am not throwing away 4 years :) It is just that I have a full time job and I got accepted to ETSU! I am going to be busy and I just want to start new :) I will not delete my account but I will not be active anymore after this week. . If you would like to add me on Facebook or Email then that would be fine (to stay in touch).

• even so... u can drop a visit here... u cannot b CONSTANTLY busy ;-)

• I will drop a visit, sporadically

• While I don't know that we've talked directly, I've read/upvoted lots of your opinions, answered questions, basically I've seen you around a lot, and I've liked what you've brought to this community. Its been a pleasure having you! You stand out as a bold, beautiful, open, kind, unique person. While its sad you're leaving, I know you will have a great impact on the "real world". I truly wish you the best of luck! God bless!

• Well, it has always been a pleasure to hear from you.
    It's sad that you're going since you're one of the serious and correct people on here which we need :D
    If you'd like to stay in touch, always interested. Without obligation :-)

• Hi Ms I never met you before.
    But don't why I am not feeling good to leave you this site. it might be your personal matter. I wish you all the best for your adulthood. May your dreams come true.
    If you have not a big problem I'll say you to stay for long, at least upto you get married.💐💐🌾🌹🌿

• All things must come to an end, I suppose.

See you on Facebook!

:)

• Oh Come on even if i didn't talk to to much but i am gonna miss you just cause you are beautiful... 😊 😘

• Wow smoky is leaving. this is kain by the way. it'll be crazy not having you here as you been here for a long time, but good luck out there!

• I know it is you :) You have made a good impression on me! I will miss ya.

• makes me wonder if i'll ever leave permanently lol. maybe it'll happen someday! i'll miss ya too!

• Wowsy... bye smokey. Gag is changing so fast.

@sadnesskicksin

• No idea who you are but take care :)

• @xHoneyxBeex

sorry to see you go smokey

• you don`t need to leave G@G when you become an adult lol
    anyway good luck

• I am 19. I am saying that I am finally going to be on my own without help from my parents. That's when actual adulthood kicks in! I won't have time to be on here that much.

• Farewell... Have a happy life! :)

• Can't believe a guru gave up her status of being a guru

• But you're so pretty!.. Bye :(

What Girls Said 11

• Aww I'm sad to hear you're leaving. You're definitely one of the sweetest people on here but I understand if you need to focus more on real life. It's been a pleasure interacting with you on here. Best of luck to you in all of your future endeavors. :)

• 3|3
  • Best wishes, @smokahontas ! :D

• Aww I'm going to miss you... Even though we've never talked lol

• You will be missed!

• Awhhh I hope you find happiness!

• Bye! Enjoy your life!

• I haven't spoken to you and haven't really known you on here but best wishes :D x

• Aw, good bye. Have a nice life. :)

• May the Force be with you.

• Uh, it's just a stupid webside.. I don't see the big deal, about being here or not

• Some people have been around long enough to make friends with people. I dont think you ever join this site with that intention but it just happens...

• @noneoftheabove I just don't really get it, it's a random webside, not anything that actually takes any effort or time to be on.