Does anyone wonder why they're here (on GAG)?

I mean, I'm 16 and I dont know any girls- they're pretty scary, so I can't really give any relationship advice. And I'm too young to be experienced in many things. I sort of feel like I'm not using this website for its normal purpose. Does anyone else feel like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• This website doesn't really have a normal purpose, don't worry. it's primarily organized around relationship advice, of course, but that's not all you can contribute. And anyway, the website's mission statement is more to give help, not require you to give it!!!

Me personally I am here to distribute communist propaganda and lighten the hearts of womyn

What Girls Said 8

• I can't say I've experienced much in my life, but I'm usually the girl who gives advice, and I like helping people, so why not. It's nice when you're able to offer someone an answer.

• I'm here to kill time, to cure boredom.

• You never know what way you'll help someone. I'm here to offer advice and to maybe get some as well. Plus there are some really awesome people here.

• I just ask questions in other

I feel the same way. Maybe we should leave

• LOL we are so scarrry! grrr! Yes, I occasionally question why the hell I'm on here.

• I like the people on this site! <3 <3

• Meeeee
    🙋

• I have no social life...

What Guys Said 15

• i'm here cause i love this site, and i'm never gonna give up... it's more than a site, a home basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• bored days man.

• Well I wanted to find answers. I feel like I've learned a shit ton about girls and relationships and all that in the past 2 years or so, but I STILL haven't ever had a girlfriend. There's got to be something I'm missing... right?

• There's wonderful people around here in GAG and I like to socialize from time to time when I'm bored.

• No, I don't wonder. I'm here because I like here.

• Mainly to help out people and for the nice and interesting interactions :-)

• Don't worry. Just use it even if you feel like you have no advice to give.

• well i have friends here i like talking to

• You have friends here? Like actual friends?

• who needs bravery on the internet.. haha

• I guess... Maybe I'll leave it for another day

• SO BORED... Way too much spare time

• You can always ask questions to know more!

• Dude This Is A Big Community , You Help People , People Help you , you listen to other's opinions , You learn A lot of things. Believe Me bro this site will help you a lot in Relationship , Etc Problems. Just Get to Know And Enjoy !!!

• im here to hit on girls on private chat... JK haha :P

• Then you should use this site to learn the ins n outs of women/girls and relationships.

• i'm always bored

• I'm here out of morbid fascination if I'm honest.